Bridemaid dress alteration seamstress recommendation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Bridemaid dress alteration seamstress recommendation?

Hi There,

My friend from PA ordered our BM dresses and had them sent to us.  I need to have mine shortened.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent seamstress in the metrowest area?  I live in Sherborn, but maybe Natick or Framingham?  Wedding is in 3 weeks!!!

Thanks!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: Bridemaid dress alteration seamstress recommendation?

Hi Trouble!  I'm sure the girls on here can give you some great suggestions for people they've used before.  But in the meantime, I've found yelp.com really helpful for finding local businesses.  Their reviews are great!  We found an awesome moving company that way.

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

If Arlington is not too far, you might try calling Camilla's Bridal.  I'm almost certain their seamstress takes outside dresses.  They are super friendly, and the seamstress is quite reasonable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanHassle. Show VanHassle's posts

I'm in Natick,  and I've been going to Bridal Fashions and Alterations in Wayland.  Its right at at the Route 30/27 intersection, just over the Natick line.  She's doing my wedding dress and family friends have uesd her for weddings.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Thanks so much for the recommendation, VanHassle!  I went to Siena at bridal fashions and alterations.  Her location was super convenient for me and her work was great!  No hassle, quick (done in 1 week) and a great looking alteration.  I think she may have been a bit pricey at $75, but everyone has to make a living!  I would recommend her without hesitation!

Sections
Shortcuts