Bridesmaid Alterations near Methuen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Bridesmaid Alterations near Methuen

I am in a wedding the end of June and just got my bridesmaid dress a few weeks ago in the mail. The bride ordered them for us through David's Bridal, but there is no David's around me except in Danver's or Nashua. Any reccomendations in the Methuen Area. All i really need is the hem. I am new to the area so I don't know what places are around me and at a resonable price. Any help would be great. Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Re: Bridesmaid Alterations near Methuen

If all you're looking for is a hem, I'd suggest starting at a dry cleaners' in the town.  Often they'll have tailors on staff or have good relationships with a seamstress or tailor to help you out.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm not familiar with Methuen. Hope it gives you a starting point!

[QUOTE]I am in a wedding the end of June and just got my bridesmaid dress a few weeks ago in the mail. The bride ordered them for us through David's Bridal, but there is no David's around me except in Danver's or Nashua. Any reccomendations in the Methuen Area. All i really need is the hem. I am new to the area so I don't know what places are around me and at a resonable price. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Posted by Soxgirl44[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I've used Nora's Alterations in Plaistow (http://www.norasalterations.com/).  She's really sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxgirl44. Show Soxgirl44's posts

Thanks Friargirl...Nora is only 20 min away from me so thats way better then driving to Danvers or Nashua. I am still going to look for something closer, but thanks for the suggestion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from alisonf143. Show alisonf143's posts

Hi Soxgirl,

I wanted to recommend my seamstress.  She is based out of Nashua, but actually comes to you, wherever you are!

Her name is Mary and her email is clown3113@juno.com.  Tell her Alison sent you!  Good luck :)