Bridesmaid dresses are in!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Bridesmaid dresses are in!

I just wanted to share - my bridesmaid dresses came in, and I went with the MOH to pick up hers yesterday.  I love them!!!  It's so exciting to see the dress in the color you picked out.  I'm about 3 months away now, and although I feel like I have a ton still to do, I think it is all starting to come together...I can imagine it more and more...I'm so excited to become a Mrs.! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Re: Bridesmaid dresses are in!

In Response to Bridesmaid dresses are in!:
    I just wanted to share - my bridesmaid dresses came in, and I went with the MOH to pick up hers yesterday.  I love them!!!  It's so exciting to see the dress in the color you picked out.  I'm about 3 months away now, and although I feel like I have a ton still to do, I think it is all starting to come together...I can imagine it more and more...I'm so excited to become a Mrs.! 
    Posted by twinklie12

That's when things start getting REAL!  Your vision starts to come together - it's wild!  Have a blast these next three months - it's the best time! (Aside from the clutter in every corner of the house, as discussed in cici's other post...) 

I think I tried on each of my bridesmaids' dresses when they came in (we had 6 girls in four styles - three in the same style and 3 in different styles) with the sashes and danced around my living room.  So fun!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Yay, that's awesome Twinklie!  Do you have any pics to share?  I'd love to see them!

My dress is supposed to come in next week and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  I'm dying to see it again!

We ordered our invitations last night and that was kind of surreal.  It is like, wow, this is really happening!  (We have 3 mos and 1 week to go!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Woo-hoo!  Do they look as beautiful and classy as these?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Gosh, I HOPE so!  ;)

Congrats, Twinklie!  The last 3 months go by so fast - suddenly, you'll be on your honeymoon as MRS. Twinkie!  YAY!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

ahhh!!!  so exciting.  i have to say i would love to see a picture of the dresses you chose too - i am trying to get ideas for what i want. 

lucy - well done w the hot pink/black tutu picture. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

candice, check out Amazon's selection of bridemaid's dresses.  They are all under $100, and we LOVED what my MOH wore from there.  Type in "PacificPlex" in their search box.  I was very impressed with the quality, almost stunned, for the price.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Here is a link to my dress, except it's in the deep pink watermlon color:

http://www.billlevkoff.com/#/91/bill-levkoff-bridesmaid-dress-style-916/916/

I'll try to get my MOH to send me pictures of the actual dress to post.  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Gorgeous!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

No, no, Twinklie, that dress doesn't show nearly enough skin.  Maybe you could have them lower the neckline about seven inches?  Wink

Very nice, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Thanks so much, ladies!  I have my appointment with my florist tomorrow, too.  So much fun, so much pink!  hahaha.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Here is a picture of my MOH in the dress!  The lighting/picture doesn't do the color justice, but you can get an idea.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Yay for pink weddings! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Flattering shape - I love it.  And, the color is nice and deep, too, not "baby" or bubble gum pink.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

*LOVE* it! 

Another pink bride here too... :)  It is such a great summer color!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Isn't it exciting, after what seems like endless planning, when suddenly you see some results,  like soon it really will happen?