Can it be??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianqueen. Show italianqueen's posts

Re: Can it be??

Peonie, I will definitely do vendor reviews (hopefully all A++) after the wedding and I will post pictures.  My daughter ordered it in diamond white.  The dress is absolutely beautiful and the website does not do it justice.  Very good choice....Congratulations. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Italian, I plan on ordering it in the color the sample was, which I think is the diamond white. And I totally agree with you that pictures do not do any justice at all! I look forward to reading your vendor reviews :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Such a softness to that dress!

I also like the crip lines the folds take in the taffeta with Rachelle,  but considering the details are so close, there is quite a difference in overall impression from the fabric difference.

Camilla's will be sending you ladies out in style!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Whata, I think you should quite whatever job you are doing now and open up your own dress shop! You seem to really know your wedding gowns! :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecod18. Show capecod18's posts

I too bought the first dress I tried on.  I was in NYC with my bridesmaids but I went shopping a few more times to try on other dresses and I had to wait until my mother was back from CA to make the purchase as she also wanted to go dress shopping.  I think there are a lot of people that this happens to.  Love the dress.  One thing off your wedding list you can check off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

Beautiful choices Peonie!  I bought a Maggie gown also, Tristan.  It was the 7-8th one I tried on and I got that "I don't want to take it off" feeling also!  Good Luck with your shopping!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

NYE, the Tristan is gorgeous! I love the trumpet skirt :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Peonie, I keep meaning to tell you how much I LOVE the bouquet in your photo.  Is it your inspiration for your flowers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Fram, yes it is!!! I picked out the color for my BM dresses, and it is a deep magenta, and the bouquet in my avatar is the inspiration for my bouquet, I LOVE IT.
    P.S. Going to Marry and Tux today, wish me luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

UPDATE:

Well, the Harriet is it. Today, I went to Marry and Tux and had a wonderful experience there. I tried on 12 dresses. I started with the Harriet to show my two MOH's, and they loved it, and then I tried on 12 after to really make sure it was "the one". I tried on the Coco (loved it, but it was missing something), the Stevie, the Carrie, and more Maggies that I don't know the names of. The second to last I tried on was the Carrie, and then I was started to feel confused. That's when the woman at M&T said it was time to put the Harriet back on, and I just knew. In fact when I walked out of the dressing room I started crying, which I really didn't expect.

I am so happy. I am going to buy it this weekend at Camilla's. I wouldn't normally buy it so early, but it is from a couple of seasons ago, and I am scared of it being discontinued, and then I would be devastated.

Anyway, just wanted to update!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Hey Peonie!  That's awesome!  Congrats!  Don't you feel good having that (almost) all set?  It is a huge step and I know I was so happy when I had my dress ordered! 

Actually my dress (Coco) should be arriving in about a month (although I called Camilla's and they said the dresses are coming in about a week early right now!!).  I can't wait!

Oh yeah, and our wedding is 4 months from today.... YIKES!!!!  It is coming up SO FAST!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

YAY!  I'm sure you made the right decision after all that. :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Congratulations Peonie the dress is beautiful.