Central MA Seamstress?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kellyh554. Show kellyh554's posts

Central MA Seamstress?

Hi Cheryl, my biggest concern is that your website doesn't provide a location, and when I try to search for your business, I can't find any record of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kellyh554. Show kellyh554's posts

Central MA Seamstress?

It's about time for me to start thinking about having my wedding gown altered...I'll need quite a bit of work, so I'm hoping for someone with experience who is reasonably priced, preferably in the Worcester area. I came across "Cheryl's Destiny", but I've never heard of her, and her website doesn't provide much detail so I'm a little wary (www dot my - bridal - seamstress dot com). Any suggestions??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Central MA Seamstress?

There is a woman on Grafton St (right at the CVS/plantation street) intersection who is cheap and does AMAZING work! Her shop looks like nothing on the outside, but she is wonderful! I will try to find the name, but, if you ever are driving on Grafton St/Massassoit Rd., it is right at the PLantation st intersection on the left. Hope that helps!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kellyh554. Show kellyh554's posts

Central MA Seamstress?

Thanks for the info! I tried to look her up, but couldn't find anything...I know the area though, so I may take a drive over to check it out...