Colored and vintage inspired wedding dresses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Colored and vintage inspired wedding dresses

Thought I'd share this link. A friend of mine might be getting a blue dress from here.
    http://www.weddingdressfantasy.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Re: Colored and vintage inspired wedding dresses

Wow, there are some very cool dresses at that site!  Thanks for posting! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I really like the ones in the vintage/Hollywood glam tab.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

me too! the first one looks almost exactly like my wedding dress.

I just like that they're all totally customizable. Any color, any style, corset or zipper back, sleeves or no sleeves.
    I wish this page had existed when I was dress shopping.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

there was a bride on here who used to post who wore a red dress for her wedding - and the wedding was on halloween - I think it was 2009?  Her dress had pickups, etc. if I remember correctly, and was a beautiful red! 

very cool.  I don't remember her 'name' though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I remember her too! she got married the same year as two ladies I work with, I think it was 2008. They also wore red dresses. One's red dress was very dark, a maroon almost. It was gorgeous.

In Response to Re: Colored and vintage inspired wedding dresses:
    [QUOTE]there was a bride on here who used to post who wore a red dress for her wedding - and the wedding was on halloween - I think it was 2009?  Her dress had pickups, etc. if I remember correctly, and was a beautiful red!  very cool.  I don't remember her 'name' though.
    Posted by CT-DC[/QUOTE]