Crystal headband

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrookieBaby. Show BrookieBaby's posts

Crystal headband

YOu should definitely give eBay a try. My sister bought a gorgeous crystal tiara there for about $50 (including shipping). GOod luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bride2B08. Show Bride2B08's posts

Crystal headband

Hi vicki, I wore a pearl & crystal headband with my veil and I loved it. I bought mine at Shoes to Dye For. It wasn't super cheap (can't recall the price, but somewhere between $100-150) - but it looks great in the photos and added a lot to the "look." I'm sure you could find a wide variety online, too, esp. after trying a few on in the store - it's not something I would have ever considered, but loved it once I tried one on. Hope that helps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Crystal headband

Places to look:
    shoes to dye for
    swarovski.com
    whiteaisle.com

...good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshine2008. Show sunshine2008's posts

Crystal headband

Vicki,
    I wore a crystal headband in my wedding, and loved it as well. I found comfort extremely important, as I didn't want it squeezing or pinching on my head all day, so I tried on many many styles. I ended up purchasing mine at my dress shop, Madeleine's Daughter in Portsmouth NH, but many places carry them now.
    All I can say, is please try to purchase one you can try on, as a headband really needs to fit your head comfortably.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Crystal headband

[Quote]Thanks to all of you for your responses. I really appreciate it. I'll check out Shoes to Die For and I agree with Sunshine that I should probably try it on. I don't want to be in pain at the wedding because the headband is too tight! Thanks again![/Quote]

May I add that you not only try it on, but wear the one you think you are going to buy around the store for a good while. Something on your head that seems comfy for 2 mintues may be giving you a headache after an hour.