Daal' Bridal Alterations- reviews?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJ2009. Show JJ2009's posts

Daal' Bridal Alterations- reviews?

Hi Everyone!
    Has anyone heard of or used Daal's Bridal for alterations?
    Thanks!
    Jessica

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Re: Daal' Bridal Alterations- reviews?

Hi!  I looked at dresses there and she said they cap alterations at $200, anything higher is a rip off.  She was really sweet, I was thinking of giong back there for alterations, but I don't have my dress just yet.  I too would be interested in hearing reviews...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'd wonder about a cap.  If your dress requires a lot of redesign it will take many hours of work?  She does that kind of thing essentially for free?  A hem, bodice tightening/loosening, and straps should be about that much.  But, add sleeve alteration, sewing in a petticoat, sewing in b00b cups, train shortening/shaping, lace, tulle, neckline alterations...how can they cap that at $200?

I have no idea anything about this person, just pointing out that if something is too good to be true it usually is.  I'd definitely get reviews before going forward with someone so inexpensive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah0505. Show sarah0505's posts

Hi there,

I have been there several times for alterations for bridesmaid dresses.  The dresses always came out great and the prices were very reasonable.  My friend who got her bridal gown there also had alterations done there.  I believe that she caps the alteration price for gowns purchased in the store, not sure about outside alteration prices.  But the prices were always very reasonable and she is great to work with.  Hope this helps!

Sections
Shortcuts