Does anyone know...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Does anyone know...

Glad it worked out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Does anyone know...

yay!! thank you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Does anyone know...

I just called them and they are going to let me do it as long as there is nothing wrong with the dress - which there isn't -- wish me luck. OH This would be so great.

Thank you!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

Does anyone know...

They don't have a store in Saugus - are you looking for the store in Danvers? 978-777-8232

They let you exchange it for a different size. I know they did exchange for a bride once - she lost enough weight to get into the next smaller size. Good Luck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Does anyone know...

Just an update on this because I am SO excited, with all the negative things said about David's Bridal, the store in Danvers REALLY just is the bees knees as far as I'm concerned. They let me exchange my dress (for 2 sizes smaller, yay!) even though I've had the thing since last June!

I don't know why they made an exception, maybe b/c I didn't throw a fit when they started to tell me no...maybe b/c they realized they sold me a dress that was clearly too big...whatever the reason, they did it and I will be forever grateful.

So now I just can't eat for 5 months...haha. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Does anyone know...

Let me preface with, I cant' get on davidsbridal.com and I can't find the phone number.

So...does anyone know if David's Bridal would let me exchange my gown for a different size if I have done NOTHING to it? I am assuming the answer is a big fat NO.

Or if anyone can get on their site and tell me the # for the store in Saugus that'd be great...haah. Stupid internet.

I got my dress slightly too big "just in case" but of course it is still too big and now I wish I wasn't so darn practical. I would rather just get a smaller size than deal with alterations.

thanks!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Does anyone know...

I know they don't do returns, but I think there's a chance they will let you exchange. Actually when I was there trying on BM dresses, I heard the saleswoman telling a bride that she could a order a size bigger than the one she had on and if it didn't fit better, she could exchange it. Now whether or not it's really that simple is questionable!

I tried to get the number for you but it didn't work... are you sure it's in Saugus? I live near Saugus, but when I put in my zip code it shows me three other locations.