Dress in IN! Undergarments?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Dress in IN! Undergarments?

My brain is so random - some bdays I remember, some I don't.  I can remember some info about you ladies, but other stuff is in one ear out the other.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

You know, it makes no sense, but now with these avatars, I'm having an easier time remembering things about you ladies. Isn't that odd? Guess I'm a visual-key kind of person.

My brain is so random - some bdays I remember, some I don't.  I can remember some info about you ladies, but other stuff is in one ear out the other.
    Posted by framerican51008

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You know, it makes no sense, but now with these avatars, I'm having an easier time remembering things about you ladies. Isn't that odd? Guess I'm a visual-key kind of person.
    Posted by pinkkittie18

Maybe not so crazy - after all, didn't we pick avatars that we think represent us?  I guess it works, neato!

I remember numbers unless they are dates.  I am dyslexic so many time I don't know if we got married on the 9th or the 11th of November because it was 11/9/08.  I remember the November part (I'd never think it was September), but I reverse the 11 and 9 when I think about what day it was.  DH has informed me that I've actually told people the wrong date!

Sections
Shortcuts