Dress shopping on a budget? Like the camera?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Dress shopping on a budget? Like the camera?

Just got this email from VOWS, a bridal consignment shop (where I got my gown).  

VOWS Bridal Outlet is filming local Boston Brides this Thursday! We are looking for upbeat, bubbly brides who are ready to shop for their wedding gown. If selected to participate, you will receive an additional 10% off your wedding gown and a FREE 2 tiered, finger tip veil!

If you already purchased your gown at VOWS or on bridepower.com, you are also invited to participate.

You must be available this Thursday at VOWS Bridal Outlet between 12-6pm. Bringing friends and family members is a plus!

Please RSVP Leslie@bridepower.com with an interesting, funny or special wedding story or simply tell us why you are a VOWS bride.

Space is limited so RSVP quickly. Also, please let us know if you have already purchased your gown at VOWS or on briepower.com.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: Dress shopping on a budget? Like the camera?

Kar doesn't this make you want to go back to Vows, buy a new dress and do it all over again?? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yeah, it all went by so fast.  I'd settle for being able to wear the dress I have, again, though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

my friend that is getting married got her dress at vows on saturday, she loved it there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

isn't Filene's Basement due for their fall "running of the brides"?

Sections
Shortcuts