Flower Girl Dress Shop?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

I would try these stores first before going into shops Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, Macys.

Marry & Tux in NH sell junior dresses as well.

Good luck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

I have a 2 yr, a 7, and an 8 yrs old girl in my wedding.. does anyone know when i should be looking/purchasing dresses for the wedding?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

instead of trying the bridal shops, try a regular store like Lord & Taylor, Saks, etc.

ive found the bridal shops to have an overpriced, fru-fru-y collection of not only flower girl dresses, but mom of bride & groom dresses as well.

why spend a fortune on a dress from a bridal shoop she's only going to wear once

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2009Bride2Be. Show 2009Bride2Be's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

We just went to a place in Malden - Precious Memories or something like that. They had a pretty good selection. If you check places out online first you can see what dresses you like then find out the stores that carry them. if you go to bestbridalprices.com, they have discounted dresses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

I got my dresses at flowergirldressesforless.com.....they were inexpensive and adorable!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

At age 7, 2 months in advance seems like plenty of notice. I just wouldn't go more than 6 months out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

[Quote]I have a 2 yr, a 7, and an 8 yrs old girl in my wedding.. does anyone know when i should be looking/purchasing dresses for the wedding?[/Quote]

When is the wedding? I got mine 2 months before my wedding...but I ordered mine online and they arrived within a week from my order....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

I just found my flower girl's dress at Marshalls over the weekend. They had a lot of really cute dresses; I got hers for $24.99!

The name of the designer is Cinderella; the same dress goes for $80 online. I've seen similar dresses at Burlington Coat Factory as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cracker1. Show cracker1's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

How about the wooden soldier in Conway NH? They also have a website. Really nice stuff, and they can be worn again for a special occation like Christmas, ect.

Meg 10/31/08 (red gown)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2009Bride2Be. Show 2009Bride2Be's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

Hi Channy - i haven't used that site yet. We have it narrowed down to 3 dresses, one of which isn't carried through bestbridalprices, so it depends on which design we go with.

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful! You could always good 'bestbridalprices reviews' and see if anyone has posted complaints or raves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

Ordered mine off of amazon, it is very high quality, looks beautiful and was $30!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

And this is where I ordered mine from: Monster Vintage
    The red velveteen dress is so adorable. But it is hit or miss. Definitely worth it, to me, if you keep at it and get the right one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

[Quote]LittleGirlDresses.com is another good online source for heirloom flower girl dresses from quality designers like Sweetie Pie. They also offer an extensive line of discount flower girl dresses, some below $50. Their customer service is excellent and shipping is prompt.[/Quote]

And they have people to post for them on BDC!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mollysmum. Show mollysmum's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

Another place to look for all different styles is Strasburg Children. You can shop online or in Wrentham. We ordered our FG dresses (ages were 7 and 2), but found they weren't exactly what we wanted. We brought them back to the store and found something perfect for each one - the same pattern, but different styles for the different ages.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Flower Girl Dress Shop?

Pink Princess has flower girl, pageant, communion, holiday, and other fancy girl dresses in the $50 range. Had I not gone vintage for my flower girl, this is where I would have ordered from.

Sections
Shortcuts