Flower Girl Dresses Online?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EJL1023. Show EJL1023's posts

Flower Girl Dresses Online?

I am looking for some simple ivory dresses for my flower girls.  I really can't justify spending $100 or more for little girls.  I have seen a lot of cute ones on various websites, but it's so hard to tell what the quality is.  Has anyone ordered flower girl dresses online, and if so, from what site, and how was the quality?  Any suggestions for good places in the Boston area or North of Boston for reasonably priced flower girl dresses?  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Flower Girl Dresses Online?

Does Davids Bridal have any that are under $100?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PugsandKisses. Show PugsandKisses's posts

Hi EJL,

I would recommend checking out TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Burlington Coat Factory.  They all usually carry really cute flower girl dresses.  I got my flower girl's dress at Marshall's for $25.

You can also check out JC Penney -- apparently they're selling the Cinderella brand dresses now for really cheap.  I've always found that the Cinderella dresses are made well, and they are SO stinking cute!  http://www.jcpenney.com/products/Cg15257.jsp

Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

I would second Burlington Coat Factory.  I got 2 really cute, simple flower girl dresses there for $23 each about a month ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KANN29. Show KANN29's posts

I used http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/

I didn't really pay attention to the quality but the mothers of the 3 flower girl dresses never said anything to me about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

I bought my flower girls' dresses at Kohls.  Also, they send me coupons like 3 times a day so they were even cheaper.  I didn't love the dresses or prices at DB but I did buy the headbands to match the girls dresses ($15 each).  It was an easy way to tie everything together.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I got my fgd on Amazon of all places.  My fg was 3yo and she had an ivory gown, we added a blue sash. And get this it was $30..it was very good quality and we were happy with it. 

here's the link:

there are a bunch of other fgd on the site.  If you click on my icon/photo i think i have a picture in my profile of my fg.   She looked great in the dress. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

I'd try Marshalls or TJ Maxx...you may want to check Lord & Taylor...i was in the L & T in prudential earlier in the week, and it seems the whole store is on sale..