Flower Girl Frock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Flower Girl Frock

I'm beginning to feel like a regular.  :)  

A while ago, several of you recommended some great sites for FG dresses.  Care to go through them again?  I can search, too, but I figure there are a bunch of newbies here who'll benefit from a new discussion.  

T.J. Maxx and Marshalls are on my list, but I'd love some good online options, as well.  I'm not sure how much time the FG and I will have for shopping trips, so being able to order from a place with a consistent inventory would be sweet.  Oh, and I'm all about color and low prices!  

I had this self-imposed rule that said I had to find my own dress and something for my bridesmaids before I could even consider the flower girl's outfit, and now I wish I'd done this much earlier!  The munchkin is five and still growing, though.  I'm using that as my excuse.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akjed. Show akjed's posts

Re: Flower Girl Frock

I don't know if there's a Burlington Coat Factory near you, but I happened to be in there the other day and saw some really nice dresses for only $25-$30. They had them in all sizes, ivory and white. They were called "cinderella" line I believe.

I just did a google search and looks like you can find them online at JC Penney, although slightly higher prices than Burlington Coat Factory:  http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?N=4294966429&SearchString=flower+girl&Ntt=flower+girl&SO=0&PSO=0&SearchRedirect=True&CmCatId=searchresults

hope this helps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

I would second Burlington Coat Factory.  We found FG dresses there for about $25, and they were well made and pretty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I second Burlington Coat Factory and JC Penney.  Have you tried Sears?  When is the wedding? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Cool, I'll definitely try Sears, Burlington Coat and JCPenney.  

The wedding is in November.  David's has a few that'll match the bridesmaids dresses perfectly, but I think the prices are ridiculous.  $25 or so is much more what I've had in mind.  Hopefully, I can find something in a complementary color that's age-appropriate.  Would be great to find something she can wear to a holiday party later in the season.  

Thanks, ladies!