Free Veil

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from summer07. Show summer07's posts

Free Veil

I have a never-worn veil that I'd like to get rid of if anyone who wants it.  I got it on Veilshop.com about 2 years ago for my wedding but I never wore it b/c I ended up not wanting to wear a veil.  It's been in plastic ever since.  It cost me less than $40 so I'm not looking for any money for it.  At this point I just want to get it out of my house and I'd rather give it to someone who needs it rather than throw it away if possible.

It's pretty basic - white tulle attached to a comb, shoulder length, no ribbon or any piping along the edges, just tulle.

If anyone is interested please email me through the boards (I havne't been on here in a while, so hopefully this is still a feature!)  I can post or email a picture.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

Re: Free Veil

Is your veil still available? Do you have a picture? I am not sure how to email through the boards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Sounds perfect!  Unfortunately, I ordered mine online last week.  You are so kind to offer it for free though!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summer07. Show summer07's posts

I pasted the picture in below.  If you can't see it, let me know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

Very pretty. Yes, it is very kind of you to offer it. Where are you located?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from summer07. Show summer07's posts

GK2bwed - sorry to say I can't figure out how to communicate between just the two of us, and I'm not really comfortable telling the boards where and when we might meet to exchange this.  If you can figure out how to email or send me a message, i would gladly try to get this to you if you want it.  Sorry, I wouldn't have even posted this if I knew Boston.com had taken away this feature.