Getting ready timing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Getting ready timing?

My ceremony will start at 3pm, so we need to leave the house by 2:40pm or so. The hair and make-up person(s) will be doing just my hair and make-up, my maid of honor, and my mom. What time should I arrange for them (it will be two people) to be at my house?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Getting ready timing?

Yes, ask your hair dresser and make up artist how long they estimate it will take per person. Then give yourself a half hour for getting into your dress and everything. Make sure you have a half hour to spare in case anything runs overtime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Getting ready timing?

Well, it depends on many factors, such as where you're getting ready and how far it is from the ceremony location, etc.

If you only have one hairdresser coming for 6 people, which is totally normal, it may take up to 6 hours for her to do the hair. That was the estimate my hairdresser gave me. She wanted to come at like 8 am... so we're going to the salon instead!

Sections
Shortcuts