GREAT PLACE TO START FOR A DRESS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

I brought my maid of honor in to see the dress.. and she loved it.. and we also found our bridesmaids dresses there... it was soo easy.. and they get 10% off.. because I got my dress there.. there are super nice.. I worked with Donna..and I feel as if I've known her my whole life.. now if only the rest of the planning is going to be that easy!!!

Best of luck

Staci

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ellejay. Show ellejay's posts

I went to Precious Memories this weekend too! I was definitly pleasantly surprised with the service! They were great and the selection is great!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ellejay. Show ellejay's posts

It was my first time looking so I was nervous to buy the first time out! They told me they are getting new inventory the week of Valentine's day so I have another appointment to go back the week after that! I had no clue what to expect but they were wonderful! I cant wait to go back!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

I just bought my dress... and I have to be honest with you.. I didn't know what to expect.. I went by myself.. I was expecting the worst, and I actually had the best... no pictures, just knowing what I liked.... long story short go to precious memories bridal salon in Malden... I had the best time.. the staff were so nice, and heplful.. and they actually will tell you if something looks good or not.. they are not intested in just making a sale!!!! I'm going back this weekend with my bridal party to show them.. they have already seen pics, and love it!! Trust me you won't be disappointed!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

did you get your dress there.. it was way to easy!!!

Staci

Sections
Shortcuts