I want to buy a preowned wedding dress!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12boston1222. Show 12boston1222's posts

I want to buy a preowned wedding dress!

Hi everyone, I found this website today and really enjoyed reading all the posts. I'm excited to be getting married next winter! The dresses I've liked are just all too expensive, and I see there are recent posts re: selling dresses..So if you want to sell the dress I want, I'm happy to buy and take good care of it!! Hoping for....size 6-8, ivory or champagne (definately not white due to the season), definately strapless, and prefer beaded top, mostly plain skirt in the front, long train. I saw a Casablanca style #1859 that is great.  Open to any suggestions, sorry so long!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: I want to buy a preowned wedding dress!

You might have more luck if you search a classifieds type site.  Like:

www.preownedweddingdresses.com

or

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'm a 4, but maybe it can be altered if you like it to a size or two up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Claddaugh. Show Claddaugh's posts

Pretty dresses, ladies!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

12Boston - I'd also suggest sites like craig's list or Ebay, especially if you know what you're looking for.
    I found my dress on Ebay for $200, including petticoat. I fell in love at the store and knew what size fit, so I just went searching on-line.

Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts