If you bought your gown at Precious Memories, how do you rate them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

If you bought your gown at Precious Memories, how do you rate them?

.....??

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gonzo130. Show Gonzo130's posts

Re: If you bought your gown at Precious Memories, how do you rate them?

I didn't buy my dress there but almost did.  The woman who helped me was fabulous.  I didn't like the communal dressing room feel, though.  when I was there, a girl's dad was in the space and it was very awkward.  My cousin bought her dress there and had fabulous things to say about them. 

I got my dress at Madeleine's Daughter and so far, so good, but my wedding is still 4 months away. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

I love Precious Memories.  My sister got her dress there last year and I got my dress there earlier this year for my wedding at the end of the month.  Joyce (the owner) and Sharon have helped me the most.  It's far from being a fancy place, there are no big couches for whoever you brought with you to sit on, there will most likely be someone else there trying on dresses, and they're still renovating from the expansion... but if you're looking for good old-fashion customer service, honest opinions, and a big selection of affordable gowns (I got my Maggie Sottero for under $600!) and accessories they're the way to go. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Thanks girls, I can't wait to check them out :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Good morning, I got my dress there.. Donna helped me... and she is like an old friend..... she'll tell you the truth.... sale or no sale.. we also ended up getting our bridesmaides dress there. and they gave us a discount!!!

Staci

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Went there today with my MOH to try on dresses and they were so nice!!  I worked with Sharon and she pulled some great dresses for me.  She was great and helped me into all the dresses, laced up the back.  I had so much fun!  I found 2 that I like and we made an appointment to go back and try on more.  We went to Camilla's in Arlington a few months back and we got much better customer service here.  Definitely recommend them!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Just thought I would update. I bought my gown here and they are awesome so far :) I worked with Joyce and she was awesome. I can't wait to keep working with them! Would recommend them to anyone looking for great service and reasonable prices.

Sections
Shortcuts