I'm married and selling my 1st dress. NEVER WORN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

I'm married and selling my 1st dress. NEVER WORN!

I had two wedding dresses. I bought two because I couldn't decide so I'm selling my 1st one which was never worn, and to prove it, look at my profile picture. I'm jumping in the lake with the dress I actually wore on my wedding day, lol

Emerald Bridal Wedding Dress - White Bought for $1000 selling for $500.

Size 10

A silvery beaded pattern creates the focal point of this gown. The deep V-neck bodice is accented with narrow straps. The skirt flows in a soft, modified A-line and this same beading and silver embroidery create a deep scalloped border all around the skirt and chapel train. This gown will enhance your every curve. Exquisitely detailed with dramatic beading! [Silhouette: A-Line/Modified A-Line]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Re: I'm married and selling my 1st dress. NEVER WORN!

Try selling it on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Re: I'm married and selling my 1st dress. NEVER WORN!

I think it's still all the same ladies that have been on here since your past postings of this dress.  You'll proabably have better luck on craigslist, ebay, dressmarket.com or preowned like Liz suggested.  Or you could always donate it and get the tax deduction - I think someone recently suggested Brides Against Breast Cancer.

Sections
Shortcuts