Maggie Sottero?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007BrideToBe. Show 2007BrideToBe's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I bought both my Maggie "Glorianna" and "Grace" at Precious Memories in Malden. They do have a seamstress on site.

I had a wonderful experience at Precious Memories. THey have a large selecton of Maggie's.

Good luck with your dress search!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Maggie Sottero?

ohh yea, im glad you liked the victoriana! I can't wait for mine to come in. .they told me mid Feb! when you getting married?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MAINEGrl08. Show MAINEGrl08's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Hi! I purchased my Maggie Sottero, Ophelia, from Modern Bride in Bedford NH. They offer packages with most dresses to include some alterations and pressing. If you opt not to have alterations done threw them, they take an additional % off of the price. The also hold annual Maggie Sottero discount weekends, which is when I purchased mine. I ordered it in November, it came in in February, and they stored it till August. I then brought it back down to Boston and had Chris O'Hare do the alterations.

I would also suggest Madeline's Daught in Portsmouth, they also had a huge selection and promotions on Maggie Dresses.

I also went to Mary & Tux and liked them. However I did find that their prices were a bit higher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennyinboston. Show jennyinboston's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I went to Marry & Tux in NH this past weekend and I thought they were wonderful there. I didn't price around, so I have no idea if the price I paid was high or not. But I seriously loved every dress I tried on there! My dress wasn't a Maggie, but I did try on quite a few.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got mine at Camilla's which is a smaller shop, but super-friendly. Their seamstress seems good, but I haven't completed the alterations yet, so I can't give a full review.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I also got my Maggie dress (Camden) at Precious Memories the shopping experience was great. I also got my bridesmaid's thier dresses there last Saturday and they gave them each a discount because I purchased my dress there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RN13. Show RN13's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Hi, I'm searching for the best place to shop for a Maggie Sottero gown. Any suggestions? I live in Boston, but could drive up to an hour in any direction for the right place. I'd like a place that will have a good selection at good prices and be good at alterations. Thank you!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RN13. Show RN13's posts

Maggie Sottero?

hi!

They said 12 weeks, so May 19. I can't wait!!
    Our wedding is June 27, how about yours? Church is in Brockton and we're hoping for reception at Fuller Craft museum but prices are kiling me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RN13. Show RN13's posts

Maggie Sottero?

hi ladies!

I went to Precious Memories today... and bought the dress I had my eye on -- the Victoriana! I'm so excited. They were wonderful. Donna is the sweetest thing and really knows her inventory and what will work on different shapes and with different tastes. The owner was very professional and kept the store running like clockwork on a very busy Saturday. I'm a very picky shopper, and had a wonderful experience there. I recommend it to anyone looking. They also had a great selection of mothers and bridesmaids dresses there - very nice choices. If you're still shopping -- go there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RN13. Show RN13's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Does anyone have feedback on Maggie Sottero's at Precious Memories in Malden? They seem to have good reviews for staff, price and services (I don't care that the shop isn't fancy), and a very large selection of Maggie dresses. But no one has mentioned them yet....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kristenllcc. Show kristenllcc's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got my Maggie Sottero dress at Party Dress Express in Fall River. The cost of alterations is included in the price of the dress (or you can opt to get your alterations done elsewhere and they'll discount a certain percentage of the sale price.) My dress hasn't come in yet, but so far so good. http://www.partydressexpress.com/bridal.html.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 91909Bride. Show 91909Bride's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got my maggie sottero "Grace" from Madeline's Daughter in Portsmouth and absolutely LOVED the experience. They bring dresses out to you, and they didn't bring any dresses that weren't in my price range. And they have a nice selection of dresses under $1200. Highly recommend them....my wedding dress helper was Jurhee, and she was FANTASTIC.

Also, if you would rather see the dresses and pick which ones you want to try on, I recommend Alexandria Bridal in Fall River. Not as high class, but they had a pretty good selection. Still...loved Madeline's Daughter way more. And I live in Southie, and it isn't a bad drive!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got my Maggie from Belle N Bridal in Medford.. .10% off and gave me their full attention, which didnt happen in the other 2 bridal boutiques I went to...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Check out her site to stores near you.

Good luck!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danielle82274. Show danielle82274's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got my Maggie, "Michelle" at Gianna's in Stoneham, they have a 10% off coupon on their website. I checked around price wise and they were slightly cheaper than Valerie's in Reading, even with Valerie's 20% off coupon. They also do 10% off bridesmaids.

I had a great experience there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got mine at Precious Memories because the price was a little lower than Gianna's. I wish I'd gotten it at Gianna's.

That said, the seamstress at PM was great (and so was the owner, it was everyone else there that I had an issue with). They also list what Maggies they have in the store on their website (or at least they used to, I haven't been on it in a while).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rness. Show rness's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your info!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Maggie Sottero?

I got my Maggie Sottero (Sara 21--photo on the Show Your Dress thread!) at Marry&Tux in Nashua, NH. It's about 45 min from Boston up RT 3. They were great there so far (my dress won't be in until April-ish so I can't give a full review yet).

They're prices range from about $600-$1500 (and my dress was at the lower end). They don't do alterations in house but give recs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toasteroven. Show toasteroven's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Bride-n-Belle in Medford and Camilla's in Cambridge have a nice selections of Maggie Sottero dresses.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy1821. Show judy1821's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Exciting.. im May 30th.. i ordered my dress in Aug and its taking forever :o( I dont know why...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ekg123. Show ekg123's posts

Maggie Sottero?

My sister got her Maggie Sottero at Precious Memories and had a good experience there. Her dress was very reasonably priced. They did the alterations for her dress and for the bridesmaids dresses and everything looked great. I got my bridesmaids dresses there as well and everything was very smooth.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrideChilla. Show BrideChilla's posts

Maggie Sottero?

Manhattan Bridal in Dedham... Patti is great!!

Sections
Shortcuts