Newly engaged!!! - & shoutout to cosmogirl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Newly engaged!!! - & shoutout to cosmogirl

Hello all!  I just got engaged this past Friday and I am already starting to plan.  I used to lurk on these boards as wishful thinking, and now that I am actually engaged I can hardly believe it!  :)  Also, I remember really enjoying cosmogirl's wisdom, so I hope she is still on the boards!  Looking forward to posting throughout the planning process.  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Newly engaged!!! - & shoutout to cosmogirl

Congratulations  twinkie on your engagement! You have come to the right place here - lots of wisdom. Cosmo is still around, but do not post so much any longer. Best to you and happy planning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Congratulations on your engagement, Twinklie!  It's such an exciting time; I hope you're enjoying every second of it.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats and welcome!!  (Cosmo is around; look for the signature pink drink avatar)

~kar Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Congratulations!!!  So exciting.  Enjoy it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Woo hoo! How'd he do it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

[QUOTE]Woo hoo! How'd he do it?
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

Last Friday I came home from work...and on the front door of our condo spelled out in roses was the word "Will"...and when I opened the door, across the foyer was the word "You" in roses...and as I walked down the hall, it said "Marry me" in roses!  He was at the end of the hall, standing next to a little table.  The table had the bouquet I caught at a wedding a few weeks ago on it, rose petals, candles, and the ring!  He told me he loved me, asked me to marry him, I said oh my goodness about 14 times, and then I said yes!!!  I was completely surpised and I am so happy.  :) 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Wow, what a romantic guy!!!! You've got a good man and story - how fun! Can't wait to be part of your planning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, what a romantic guy!!!! You've got a good man and story - how fun! Can't wait to be part of your planning.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Congrat!!! Enjoy the planning.... it goes fast!!! and before you know it.. the wedding will be here.. when are you getting married?

Staci

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

[QUOTE]Congrat!!! Enjoy the planning.... it goes fast!!! and before you know it.. the wedding will be here.. when are you getting married? Staci
    Posted by staci1[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I'm planning on a wedding in July/August next year.  Just looking at venues now, but I will probably book pretty soon.  My church is in Chelmsford, MA and I'm trying to keep the venue for the reception pretty close since I have a fair amount of  out-of-town family.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Wow, thanks for the shout out and congratulations!   What a wonderful proposal!!!! 

I'm not around as much as before but still check in and stick my 2 cents in.

Enjoying being a newly-engaged girl!  So exciting, and so much fun!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

Thanks Cosmo!  I think I'm going to love wedding planning...just not trying to balance that with working full time while I'm getting my MBA part-time!  haha.