I am selling this gorgeous Oleg Cassini wedding gown!!!! This dress is brand new, has never been worn or altered in any way. I bought this for my August 2010 wedding last summer but we decided to have a more casual wedding and this dress is a bit too formal for what we are planning. The dress is mermaid style and flattering on a variety of body types. It is a size 4, but runs very large (street size 4, will fit someone who typically wears an 8-10 in other bridal gowns). Please note that the picture from the David's Bridal website shows this dress in white, but the dress I am selling is ivory. The color is warm and extremely flattering to most skin tones. The bolero jacket is included! I had originally purchased this dress for over $1,000 but I am selling it for $500 or best offer. 

Please take a look at the pictures and feel free to e-mail me with any questions. 

jangelo15@hotmail.com

Description: 

* Designer: Oleg Cassini 

* Style: CT229 

* Color: Ivory/Champagne 

* Label Size: 4 

* Condition: Brand New 

* Street Size: 4 

* Neckline: Strapless 

* Silhouette: Mermaid 

There is also an ad on craigslist with the pictures of the gown but if you google the style number you can see what it looks like