OT-Sharing some good news

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

This is really funny frame and somethingold. Maybe we should start a thread with the funny things little kids say.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheLongestTime. Show TheLongestTime's posts

Exciting stuff! Congrats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Congratulations Northern on all you good news. The old saying is: New house, new baby ---
    Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

[Quote]i'm excited, especially since my sister isn't finding out what she's having.[/Quote]

Surprises are fun! My SIL had her 2nd baby in October, and they were told it was going to be a girl, but it turned out it was a boy! They had to think up a name on the spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

[Quote]i'm excited, especially since my sister isn't finding out what she's having.[/Quote]

My brother did that 3 times...they are all girls. :-)

They also dont tell anyone the names they're thinking of which I love. Biggest thing I've learned as an Aunt is that they just love me and they don't need material things. Nieces and Nephews love having their aunts/uncles to play with. ITs wonderful!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

that's awesome! being and aunt is so much fun. :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

Congrats on all the exciting stuff going on! I consider myself a "professional auntie" with my 6 nieces and nephews...it's awesome

ETA: Example of what to look forward to:

My mom drives my 5 y.o. niece to school in the morning. They happened to drive by the cemetery. My niece looked over and said to my mom, "Grammy, there's so much snow in heaven!" :-)

The way their little brains work is amazing...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

[Quote]

LOL that is too funny somethingold!!!

Last week, my almost 3 year old nephew dumped out all his toys while his mother was napping. When she woke up he said my fiance snuck into the house and did it but no one else saw him. Where do they come up with these things?!!

[/Quote]

That is too cute! Of all the people to blame it on, lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Congrats! That is so exciting!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

nope, we're actually moving towards Northboro, Southboro, Marlboro-that region. It'll be a commute to Quincy (and him to Tewskbury) but we can get more house than we can in Waltham.

thanks for all the well wishes and congrats ladies :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

I love good news and yours is great - excellent time to buy a home and it's always a good time to be an auntie -
    As someonepointed out a funny thing kids say I love to remember my very young niece going to preschool and telling people her dad had a tail and she'd seen it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

i'm excited, especially since my sister isn't finding out what she's having.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Congrats!
    http://www.amgrowers.com/sage.jpg" alt="" width="150" height="123" />

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Good Luck Northern! Will you be looking around Waltham?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Most excellent! Good for you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

congratulations on all your exciting milestones!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

no babies for us just yet, I'll take the new house and my sister can have the new baby :-). We're going to drive around this weekend and look at places. We have a bunch of places we like based on online pictures. we're hoping to narrow down the list a little before going with a real estate agent to see inside the properties.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Woo hoo! Congratulations!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

I love good news and yours is great - excellent time to buy a home and it's always a good time to be an auntie -
    As someonepointed out a funny thing kids say I love to remember my very young niece going to preschool and telling people her dad had a tail and she'd seen it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Congratulations! So nice to hear good news for a change. :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

LOL that is too funny somethingold!!!

Last week, my almost 3 year old nephew dumped out all his toys while his mother was napping. When she woke up he said my fiance snuck into the house and did it but no one else saw him. Where do they come up with these things?!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

so...after getting married in Nov and buying a new car (all on my own) last month, I apparently decided that wasn't enough grown-up things to do in the last few months. Husband and I have just been pre-approved for a mortgage. We're hoping to be able to move into our first house at the end of June. :-)

Oh, I'm also going to be an auntie in July