I have a gorgeous beautiful Paloma Blanca wedding dress for sale. It's ivory with about a two foot train, strapless, A-line, with champagne Alencon lace around the waist and hem. It's simple but stunning. 

I bought it as a sample from the Running of the Brides sale at the Hynes last August, and ended up finding a different dress for my ceremony, so this has never been worn. It has one or two small spots on it that I have been assured by a professional cleaner can be spot-removed (like the color of a moth, about the size of a dime or smaller on the back), so a full cleaning shouldn't be necessary. I'm hoping to recoup the $249 I spent on it, and it had the original tags on it for $1,750 when I purchased it if that helps.

I have several pics that are available on request! I'm willing to ship but thought I'd start local to make it easier on everyone :)

Fun fact: in the Hillary Duff movie The Perfect Man, she busts into a wedding at the end of the movie to break up the ceremony (of course the wrong one). Anyway, the bride in that wedding is wearing this dress!