Selling my Dress - NEVER WORN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

Emerald Bridal White Wedding Dress, Fall 2008 Collection
    Brand new and you can't even try this dress on in stores. It was special ordered! Size 10 but their dresses run small. I am 5'3 125lbs and currently wear a 5/6 or 7/8 pant.

Here's the description One of the most strikingly beautiful of this seasons silvery beading patterns creates the focal point on the deep V-neck bodice, accented with narrow straps. The skirt flows in a soft A-line and this same beading and silver embroidery creates a deep scalloped border all around the skirt and chapel train. Exquisitely Detailed with Dramatic Beading! White/Silver ...

Line: Emerald Bridal Silhouette: A-Line

E-mail me LittleSpig04@aol.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

(You may want to edit your post to say LittleSpig04 at aol dot com, or you'll get spammed from trollers who electronically sweep the boards for addresses in that format.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Also, ads are a violation of the TOS. Maybe you could try Craigslist?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

They are? Oops, I think I told someone they could since they weren't a professional vendor. Sorry!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

that's what I thought - it's professional vendors that are banned from advertising

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

I really don't think it's a violation to post my dress. Anyway, I forgot to add a link to the dress
    http://www.emeraldbridal.net/wedding-dresses.cfm?style=8106

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

I really don't think it's a violation to post my dress. Anyway, I forgot to add a link to the dress
    http://www.emeraldbridal.net/wedding-dresses.cfm?style=8106

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

*shrug* The TOS just say "No ads." It doesn't really specify who isn't allowed to post them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

brides.com says that dress retails for under $1000. Exactly how much did you pay for it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

brides post here all the time to sell their charger plates, to borrow veils, etc, who cares if this girl wants to sell her dress? its not like she owns a bridal store and is trying to sell them all on here...

little spig, do you have your receipt from your purchase? brides.com does say it is under $1000...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

My goodness - women try to sell wedding gowns here all the time! Good luck LittleSpig.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Yeah, but they're usually not asking $1200. Worn or not, it's still second hand. I'm just skeptical, because I thought that brand was less expensive.

[Quote]My goodness - women try to sell wedding gowns here all the time! Good luck LittleSpig.[/Quote]

Sections
Shortcuts