Show your gown!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Show your gown!

stunning!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yes, very dramatic and pretty!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

That is beautiful!  Here is mine.  Just had a fitting today!!  It is the Emerald Bridal #8116.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Love the princess neckline and empire waist - so flattering and classic, Scooter.

Here's mine (pre-veil - I had left it home, and DH was speeding back to get it!):

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Scooter:  Love your dress!  The fabric is so flowy!  It looks great on you!

Here's mine!  Yay!  This is at my second fitting where she cut the train down!  I'm so glad I did it!

And here's the bustle that I LOVE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Trex, it came out PERFECT!  So pretty, and I love both the train length and the bustle - it's French style like mine.  (I had a longer train so there were 3 folds.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Here I am in the dress!!! I really hope FI doesn't read these boards. I bet he doesn't.....

or any of my friends for that matter!

P.S. this dress is the sample and WAY to small on me...so please do not judge. Thanks :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

P.P.S. here it is:

P.P.P.S. Trex, I LOVE the Coco!! I tried it on and loved how flattering it is, however, it didn't fit my b00bs Embarassed

EJL, I love Essence dresses, I was between Maggies and Essence dresses!

All of your gowns are gorgeous! I can't WAIT to wear mine! Keep em' coming!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Gorgeous, Peonie, and it doesn't look too small to me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Thanks, Kar! But I could hardly put my arms down! It just didn't fit my chest area that well, even though you can't really see any cleavage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Here is mine...it's too big in the photo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That will be fabulous, Winter - lovely.  It will be amazing post alterations.  It's dramatic how it changes and becomes YOUR gown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I'm getting this one, in silver.  I strongly suspect I'll have the dress before the ring. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Summer, where did you get married?  It's beautiful!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Summer, so pretty! I love your dress, AND your bouquet! :)

Lucy, have you tried it on yet? I thought I wanted it a totally different dress and it looked horendous on me. And the one I got was something I totally didn't invision. I thought I wanted a ball gown, and then I tried it on and YUCK.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Show your gown!:
    Lucy, have you tried it on yet? I thought I wanted it a totally different dress and it looked horendous on me. And the one I got was something I totally didn't invision. I thought I wanted a ball gown, and then I tried it on and YUCK.
    Posted by Peonie

I haven't, but I generally have a pretty good idea of what works on me and what doesn't (i.e., NO WHITE!)  And I've shown it to all my friends who have better fashion sense than I do, and they think it will work well.  I know, eventually, I'll have to try it on, but, for now, I'm sure that's it.

I need to go soon, though, because I'm worried that they'll discontinue it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

When do you think you will be getting engaged? I would be so scared to buy a dress before getting engaged!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

These are all so beautiful!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Show your gown!:
    When do you think you will be getting engaged? I would be so scared to buy a dress before getting engaged!!
    Posted by Peonie

I'm more worried that the dress will go out of style before we actually get married than I am about jinxing anything. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Love it, Summer! I asked my florist to make my bouquet huge, and my inquiry says it is 17 inches in diameter. I have no idea what that means.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

omg, lucy, you aren't seriously buying dresses for yourself and your MOH before you've set a date? 

If you're that anxious to get married, why don't you ask him? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Wow, Summer, that is an amazing location!

Kar:  thanks!  I *love* my dress and the train is so perfect now!  I'm so glad I cut it shorter.  I also cut out the satin lining of the train and it made the dress so much lighter and easier to wear.  I walked down the hall and turned around and the train followed me!  Before I cut it, I had to pick it up and throw it behind me, which drove me NUTS!  And yeah, I am in love with the french bustle, even though that wasn't what I originally thought I wanted.

Peonie:  your dress is gorgeous too!  I love Maggie Sottero's!  And my seamstress said they are very well made for the price point, which made me happy.  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Summer I love your dress and your bouquet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Not buying, Cos, looking.  It all started when I would do absolutely anything to put off studying for the bar exam, and there was a link to David's Bridal at the top of some page...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Thank you, Trex! That is good to know!

What jewelry are you wearing with yours?

Sections
Shortcuts