Show your gown!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: Show your gown!

lucy, if you've got the boobs flaunt em! As you can see, I clearly don't. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Anahit is a goddess, plain and simple!  She did an amazing job with the top of your dress as she did with my lace, too.  I was scared the most about how the lace would lay when I bought it.

Lucy, you made me totally LOL!!  Talk about a style that says, "HA HA, you can't have me, I'm getting MARRIED!" well, among other things, of course. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I was thinking that the first dress would be particularly appropriate for pregnant brides... no need to worry about how much to let it out!

Sealed

ETA:  Interesting, they deleted the pictures.  Granted, the first one was inappropriate, but no more so than some of the other stuff we've posted.  And the second one was tacky, but not that bad.  Honestly, I have far more inappropriate posts that they should be more worried about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Thanks for clarifying, Lucy.  I was reading the comments and wondering what Kar and AJ meant!  I'm bummed I missed something good! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

This chick was wearing, basically, white hot shorts, white vinyl knee-high boots, and two pieces of white string criss-crossed across her chest.  And carrying a bouquet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Classy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

ajuly- LOVE that neckline! Beautiful lace.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I wonder if they were reported or if BDC just happened to notice.  Rirlo, you did miss some lovely wedding attire!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I too was wondering what you ladies were talking about!   I was thinking, Hmmm I didn't find Lucy's wedding dress overly sexy.

Here are mine:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hmmm I have posted photos this way a million times, but all of a sudden they are showing up funky.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

In Response to Re: Show your gown!:
    ajuly- LOVE that neckline! Beautiful lace.
    Posted by pinkkittie27

Thanks Kar and Pink!   And Kar, Anahit worked wonders on your dress. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Fram, GORGEOUS dresses, and your bouquet makes me super excited that I chose Jen Cahill! :)

Silly question, do you know how big yours was? On my inquiry it says my bouquet will be 16+ inches in diameter...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

My mind's in the gutter, Peonie: your question had me giggling.  Must be Lucy's bad influence.  

I agree about AJ's dress!  Gotta love lace.  Fram, yours are beautiful, too!  I missed that you had two!  I think I commented on the first a while ago; the cap sleeves caught my eye.  Both are very pretty.  Oh, and while I'm at it, please allow me to congratulate you on the little one you're carrying!  I find myself reading the Parents boards sometimes and saw your good news over there.  Very exciting!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaylake. Show jaylake's posts

[QUOTE]My mHer is ind's in the gutter, Peonie: your question had me giggling.  Must be Lucy's bad influence.   I agree about AJ's dress!  Gotta love lace.  Fram, yours are beautiful, too!  I missed that you had two!  I think I commented on the first a while ago; the cap sleeves caught my eye.  Both are very pretty.  Oh, and while I'm at it, please allow me to congratulate you on the little one you're carrying!  I find myself reading the Parents boards sometimes and saw your good news over there.  Very exciting!  
    Posted by Rirlo01[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaylake. Show jaylake's posts

Here is mine:

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/maggie/fall05/maggiefernlg.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome, jaylake!  What a super delicate and feminine gown - love, love, love the lace overlay and train.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

jaylake- love the back! What a elegant dress!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

[QUOTE]Fram, GORGEOUS dresses, and your bouquet makes me super excited that I chose Jen Cahill! :) Silly question, do you know how big yours was? On my inquiry it says my bouquet will be 16+ inches in diameter...
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

Who knew I still had the flower invoice!  Mine says 12-14".

And thank you very much Rirlo!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Whoa, Fram. Mine is going to be HUGE.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Love all these dresses!

Trex that bustle and the length of the train is perfect. I'm so happy it worked out for you!

Wow, from these pictures it's so amazing what a difference a few alterations can make! I had some done to my dress and love the way it turned out. Unfortunately I can't access any of pictures at work.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Summer2010. Show Summer2010's posts

[QUOTE]Whoa, Fram. Mine is going to be HUGE.
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

I know that you want a huge bouquet but you also want to make sure it doesn't look ridiculous.  I don't know the diameter of mine but I told my florist that I wanted a pretty big bouquet.  She made it based off of seeing me, knowing what size I was, etc.  Has your florist met you so that she can make it proportional to your body?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Show your gown! : I know that you want a huge bouquet but you also want to make sure it doesn't look ridiculous.  I don't know the diameter of mine but I told my florist that I wanted a pretty big bouquet.  She made it based off of seeing me, knowing what size I was, etc.  Has your florist met you so that she can make it proportional to your body?
    Posted by Summer2010

That's actually a really good point.  If I recall correctly, Fram is TINY (or, she was, before she started carrying extra people inside of her).

So, Peonie, I have no idea what your size is, but keep that in mind when looking at the pictures.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Yes, we have met in person. I am 5'5" and about like 135lbs?? Does that help? I mean...you saw my dress and it isn't huge. I just asked for a lush bouquet. Actually, Summer, I want my bouquet to be like yours!! Size wise :) I want it to be whites, yellows and pinks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

as long as it's not larger than your head, I think you're good. :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Summer2010. Show Summer2010's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, we have met in person. I am 5'5" and about like 135lbs?? Does that help? I mean...you saw my dress and it isn't huge. I just asked for a lush bouquet. Actually, Summer, I want my bouquet to be like yours!! Size wise :) I want it to be whites, yellows and pinks.
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

Ok good.  I think it is important for the florist to keep you in mind when making the bouquet!  I wish I knew what size mine was!

Sections
Shortcuts