Show your Maids dresses please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

Re: Show your Maids dresses please

In Response to Re: Show your Maids dresses please:
    This are what my girls are wearing, and in this color: The bouquet in my avatar is the bouquet I showed to my florist. Their bouquets will have pink dahlias, pink gerbera daisies, green hydrangeas, yellow roses, circus roses, mango callas, and green berries. I'm going for lots of color! And my bouquet will have ivory roses, white dahlias, white callas, freesia, yellow roses, pink dahlias, pink roses, and green berries.    I love flowers.
    Posted by Peonie

I love that dress peonie.  and does it have pockets??? 
    a friend of mine wants us to wear this color at her wedding. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

this is what my girls wore.  you can kinda see their red flats too :) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

All such lovely choices! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

boston, it does!!! Love the grey dresses!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdw1003. Show kdw1003's posts

My bridesmaids put a deposit on this dress last night.  Alfred Angelo.  Some rushing on the bodice and a lace up (corsett) back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Here is mine from last May.  The BMs had it hemmed to just below their knee.  Three of them are on the shorter side, so it was an awkward length.  On me, it was practically to my ankles!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

My girls wore this dress from dare I say...Target!  I actually ordered this dress and a strapless one on a whim. I was about to order dresses from Jcrew for the girls when these came in the mail.  I actually only paid 30 for each dress, and I ended up buying them since they were so cheap.  I made blue sashes to go with the dresses from fabric I bought at Joanns.  I figured the girls would appreciate it after being in lots of weddings and spending 200-300 on dresses each! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

That's great ajuly!!
    I saw a great dress at Target a few weeks ago, but I couldn't justify buying it when I have plenty of nice dresses for upcoming weddings.  Only 2 this year!!  Last year I had 8.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Fra are the weddings soon? You may need to buy a bigger dress! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Thankfully, one is this weekend!  The tight part stops before my belly button so no one will see my flab!
    For the one in October, I am actually planning to wear the empire waist dress that Lucy posted.  I'll have it shortened and, if necessary, use that fabric to take it out... I shouldn't be huge yet at that point, but I don't think the fabric is very stretchy.  I'm excited to see how it works out - it's a cute dress!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I bet that style will be fine if you are just showing a bit since it won't be tight at the waist.  Nice to be able to wear a dress again! All the BM dresses I have are pastel and clearly are bm dresses. humph. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

My MOH is wearing this one, in Apple Red:

My bridesmaid is wearing this one, also in Apple Red:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Love the halter style, Rap!  How's the ring working out?  Did you ever tell anyone?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

lucy, those were my BM dresses, mine were in Pool. Everyone loved them, even my sister who hates dresses and everything girly. She was comfortable and they looked great. I had 3 busty bridesmaids, and one who is self-concious about her arms.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Hey, Kar...

"New" ring is great.  No problems with it whatsoever.  We stop in to the jewelers every so often to get it checked out, make sure nothing's loose, and it's all good.  We're going in at the end of next month to leave it with them so they can make a perfectly matching band.  Yay!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So glad to hear that, Rap!  And, so exciting about the wedding band creation, too!  Can't wait to see the set.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BensonRobert. Show BensonRobert's posts

These pictures of marriage gauze is really beautiful. Thank you for the picture is really too perfect. I really like them

Sections
Shortcuts