Show your Maids dresses please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Show your Maids dresses please

I'd love to see what everyone picked out.  I have just a MOH and this is what we picked out.  We both love it.  The picture is the color.  She will be carrying blue hydrangeas and wearing silver accessories.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: Show your Maids dresses please

I'll most likely end up with something similar to this, in purple.  My best friend is very busty and, if necessary, the wrap will nicely cover the tattoo on her left forearm.

Yes, I've already picked out all the dresses, flowers, venue, etc.  Don't judge me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

Lucy- my MOH picked the same dress (in a merlot color)!!  It is really pretty!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Lucy I don't judge you at all.  At least you know you'll be all set when the ring comes Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I tried to let my girls pick, but they were too indecisive so when I fell in love with this one, they all agreed!  It is the short one on the right. The color is fuchsia (as pictured, although the photo looks a little more orange than the actual color):

And I ordered online from Netbride for $109!!!  What a steal, $50 less than a local store!  They all came in perfect and early. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Show your Maids dresses please:
    Lucy I don't judge you at all.  At least you know you'll be all set when the ring comes
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

I don't know... I have to let him pick the food and the music, and he wants to register for the kitchen stuff, so, I'll be ready to go, but he may need some time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I only had a MOH, too, and this is what she wore.  It came with a wrap.  She helped pick it out so we were both very happy with it.  She is a plus size, but the A-line was very flattering and she looked and felt fabulous!  (And, it was under $70.  Here's the link to where we bought it:  Dress)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Trex and Kar nice dresses.  The dress that my MOH picked is more than I wanted her to pay but she loved it and was so happy with it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I let my girls pick their dresses. They are are so differently shaped that I really didn't want to make them all wear the same thing, plus with one in NH, one in ME and one in FL I knew trying to get everyone together would be a nightmare.
    Two ended up buying the same DB dress by coincidence! SIL got hers from a cute little boutique in FL. You can't see my step-sister in this pic, but she was wearing a full-length satin halter dress in cobalt blue that my mom helped her pick out in Cache. She loved it so much she wore it again to her homecoming dance at school. They all looked beautiful! This was shot with a wide-angle lens, so they look a little stretched out.

Here's a pic of my step-sister in her dress, you can really see the shade of blue in this picture, unlike the one above which is kind of dark.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Winter, if you both love the dress and she's OK with what it cost, all is well!  We just happened to find this one that was really cheap but that we both loved even though our budget was higher.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Trex and Kar nice dresses.  The dress that my MOH picked is more than I wanted her to pay but she loved it and was so happy with it. 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

That's what happened with my MOH and BM that ended up getting the same dress. I thought they'd either spend less or pick something they'd want to wear again, but they ended up picking something way more bridesmaid-ey than I would have! :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, Pink - that blue is striking and matches your bouquet perfectly.  I always thought they were pretty, but navy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

I picked the color and length (long), but everyone's picking her own style.  My MOH picked hers this week.  I love it! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

This are what my girls are wearing, and in this color:

The bouquet in my avatar is the bouquet I showed to my florist. Their bouquets will have pink dahlias, pink gerbera daisies, green hydrangeas, yellow roses, circus roses, mango callas, and green berries. I'm going for lots of color!

And my bouquet will have ivory roses, white dahlias, white callas, freesia, yellow roses, pink dahlias, pink roses, and green berries. 

I love flowers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Nice colors everyone.  Pink I love the bouquets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Winter, if you both love the dress and she's OK with what it cost, all is well!  We just happened to find this one that was really cheap but that we both loved even though our budget was higher.
    Posted by kargiver

Yes I am.  I guess she had a higher number in her head to spend so it worked out great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

This are what my girls are wearing, and in this color: The bouquet in my avatar is the bouquet I showed to my florist. Their bouquets will have pink dahlias, pink gerbera daisies, green hydrangeas, yellow roses, circus roses, mango callas, and green berries. I'm going for lots of color!
    Posted by Peonie

and pink shoes, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

JE, still trying to figure that one out, I have lots of time :) Not getting married till August, 2011 ;)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

thanks, winter and kar!

I still have a huge box of cobalt blue tissue paper at my mom's house. it didn't take nearly as much as I thought it would to make those roses.

If anyone wants/needs a whole lot of blue tissue paper, let me know!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbpell. Show kbpell's posts

This dress in rose. The picture isn't impressive, but it's beautiful in person and all the girls love it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

that is gorgeous! it actually looks a lot like my wedding dress, minus the train!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

Love all these dresses.  I tried to let the girls chose their own but they were indecisive and inactive so I stepped up and picked it.  They all like it and the corset in the back is flattering to all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Lucy, that is the exact dress I wore as a BM last year!!! 
    It looked really good on a variety of shapes.  One BM was very thin, 3 were on the heavy side, and 2 more were average.  I have to say though that it didn't really help with the bustiness.  I was worried I'd look flat compared to the bigger girls, but my boobs were popping out.  Not in an overly poppy kind of way, in a kind of good way.  I'll try to remember to post a pic from home so you can see what my sister with the Ds looked like.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Lucy, that is the exact dress I wore as a BM last year!!!  It looked really good on a variety of shapes.  One BM was very thin, 3 were on the heavy side, and 2 more were average.  I have to say though that it didn't really help with the bustiness.  I was worried I'd look flat compared to the bigger girls, but my boobs were popping out.  Not in an overly poppy kind of way, in a kind of good way.  I'll try to remember to post a pic from home so you can see what my sister with the Ds looked like.
    Posted by framerican51008

Since my two best friends are DD and DDD, that would be extremely helpful.   Thank you! 

I was hoping that the empire waist would help, because they're both a little bigger and, while it makes me look pregnant, it can help hide a belly.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Lucy, I think you have time ;)

Why the h*ll am I up at 6am on Saturday?!