SYTTD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

SYTTD

Did anyone watch friday's Say Yes to the Dress?  I was amused to see my dress show up on one of the girls!  I think her name was Tiffany - the girl whose mom was irritated that the FMIL and sisters had horned in on the dress shopping.  It was the first dress she tried on - the off-the-shoulder one no one liked. :)  It was weird to see my exact dress on someone else!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: SYTTD

I did see that one. Could that mom have acted like a bigger brat? Sulking in the corner and writing in that pad, it was like watching an upset teenager.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I know - if she saw the show she'll know how pouty she looked.  Hopefully she didn't mess up her or her daughter's relationship with the in-laws by repeatedly expressing how annoyed she was that they were there.  Didn't she say something like, "she's marrying into this type of family who likes to stir up drama" or something?  Not smart on national TV!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

She did say something along those lines. This was the first time in such a long time I watched SYTTD. It seems like they've had a big turnover in staff.

I loved the southern family who winced when the guy said "sexy", I thought it was sweet how in the end the mom didn't really care that she wasn't going to wear the heirloom dress.

p.s. I did like that first dress the girl tried on, but it didn't look right on her. so funny that it's your dress!

In Response to Re: SYTTD:
    [QUOTE]I know - if she saw the show she'll know how pouty she looked.  Hopefully she didn't mess up her or her daughter's relationship with the in-laws by repeatedly expressing how annoyed she was that they were there.  Didn't she say something like, "she's marrying into this type of family who likes to stir up drama" or something?  Not smart on national TV!
    Posted by poppy609[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Toffee. Show Toffee's posts

In Response to SYTTD:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone watch friday's Say Yes to the Dress?  I was amused to see my dress show up on one of the girls!  I think her name was Tiffany - the girl whose mom was irritated that the FMIL and sisters had horned in on the dress shopping.  It was the first dress she tried on - the off-the-shoulder one no one liked. :)  It was weird to see my exact dress on someone else!
    Posted by poppy609[/QUOTE]

I didn't, but I saw mine on there 2 weeks ago!  It's funny to see your dress on someone else (who isn't the model) isn't it? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

I watched the whole little marathon TLC had on on Friday.  I could kind of relate to what that mom was feeling because my mom wanted to shop alone with me when I went dress shopping too.  My mother and I had gone once with my mother in-law, once with another friend and once with my younger cousin who is a bridesmaid, but I gave my mother plenty of attention because she did mention that she wanted to share that special moment with me.  My mother definitely didn't act like a little pouty kid though so for that I'm very grateful.  My experience dress shopping was great, but I'm not sure the girl on the show could say the same.

I love SYTTD!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

it's odd how some brides get their whole try-on session filmed in the fitting rooms and others get to go out on the main floor. I think the mirror area on the main floor is much nicer thant he fitting room one. I can see why most brides who try on a dress out there end up buying.

Sections
Shortcuts