The royal wedding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

The royal wedding

Are you watching the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey in London? Is it everything you hoped it would be? Overhyped? Discuss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Re: The royal wedding

It's amazing! I love watching history!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ursulagirl. Show Ursulagirl's posts

It is great. I love the dress and the all the hats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sceesic. Show sceesic's posts

Enough already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from juliadennehy. Show juliadennehy's posts

Garbage at its' finest. Divorced or cheating in 5 years. Anyone remember the LAST Royal Wedding and how THAT relationship turned out??? Joke of the year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joseph_K. Show Joseph_K's posts

We're in New England.  We rejected caring about the birth privileges of royalty over two centuries ago.  Let's see some real news.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hgl9541. Show hgl9541's posts

Puh-leas.... the first kiss on the balcony is "significant"???? It's romantic, but hardly news! They've been living together for years, they're a young beautiful couple, but other than that? Give it a rest, and can we hear/read about some other news AS WELL as the royal wedding???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from petlove6. Show petlove6's posts

Beautiful....I would rather care about this than sports.  At least one can learn about history.  

Kate was a beautiful bride and William a handsome groom.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mingustrane. Show mingustrane's posts

Who really cares about a spoiled little rich girl and one of the highest paid people on welfare living off a fortune built from the backs of the poor. The pomp and circumstance and the media imposed significance of the event are a joke when Britain has high unemployment and poverty. The money spent on this could've put thousands of people to work. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from therealpearl. Show therealpearl's posts

Who cares? It's my birthday today. Where's the love for me?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from petlove6. Show petlove6's posts

2 billion people care 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrunoWoohoo. Show BrunoWoohoo's posts

In Response to Re: The royal wedding:
    Who really cares about a spoiled little rich girl and one of the highest paid people on welfare living off a fortune built from the backs of the poor. The pomp and circumstance and the media imposed significance of the event are a joke when Britain has high unemployment and poverty. The money spent on this could've put thousands of people to work. 
    Posted by mingustrane

The best part about this wedding is seeing the Irish get their knickers in a twist. LOL!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrunoWoohoo. Show BrunoWoohoo's posts

Nice diversion from negative headlines - harmless fun... And a decent boost to the UK economy, too...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradsox04. Show bradsox04's posts

In Response to Re: The royal wedding:
    Posted by mingustrane

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HummBugg. Show HummBugg's posts

I got up this morning and my wife was watching this on the TV. Now, when REAL news happens, she doesn't watch those reports, so this is news to women only, obviously.

Me? I gotta make my tee time for Sunday pronto!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from monty88haynes. Show monty88haynes's posts

Great!!!  Love every minute of it.

All the naysayers probably understand the Superbowl more than this.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from punkrockefeller. Show punkrockefeller's posts

God Save The Queen!

We Mean It, Maaaaaan!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SamAdams74. Show SamAdams74's posts

He clearly married the wrong sister

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from alex64. Show alex64's posts

Duuudde - NOBODY Cares. Get a Job!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jolly-Roger. Show Jolly-Roger's posts

Over 300 dead in the South because of tornadoes, the economy is going to hell and we have a grossly incompetent president.

Nice to see we have our priorities in order with this rubbish....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaudete. Show gaudete's posts

Hope they have a long and happy life together, for themselves, and also since, whether the naysayers like it or not, Prince William and Kate will be role models, consciously or unconsciously, for billions, so if they have a bad marriage ending in divorce, it will hurt the already battered foundational unit of our culture, marriage.

Plus, we colonies mostly rebelled against Parliament making (tax) laws on us without our representation.  it was only very late in the game did Jefferson add in the arguments against George III, and that was because he was demonstrably bonkers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnofmass. Show johnofmass's posts

A harmless diversion and a breath of fresh air from the bleak times the entire world is experiencing; natural disasters, rotten economy, and political discourse that is in the gutter.  I do like seeing pomp and pagentry every now and then.

Sections
Shortcuts