The royal wedding

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chatty80. Show Chatty80's posts

Re: The royal wedding

I think it was beautiful. Why does ALL news have to be sad and depressing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJL1955. Show DJL1955's posts

honestly ... I could give a rats a$s

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeke2230. Show zeke2230's posts

So, the Soldiers I'm deployed with in Iraq right now have shown very little interest... honestly, even without beer, most of us think we're going to have a better party at the concert Toby Keith is putting on for us in Baghdad tonight...

Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from document14. Show document14's posts

Typical Globe story about a couple of welfare recipients who get married and move into public housing and of course, all paid by the taxpayers. How about a story on Princess Fergie and her extortion attempts. Thank God America overthrew these thieves in 1776.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAMO1. Show DAMO1's posts

Donald Trump has demanded to see the marriage certificate

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

thank god its over.  i was getting so sick of hearing about this.  yes its nice they got married but seriously its all i've heard about for the past month.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LCDRFlapjack. Show LCDRFlapjack's posts

My ancestors fought and died on the fields and in the woods of New England to overthrow the English monarch. So as far as I'm concerned, these Royal twits can kiss my American rear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from document14. Show document14's posts

In Response to Re: The royal wedding:
    Posted by DAMO1

Actually, I heard Trump is looking to see Prince Harry's birth certificate!! I think Princess Di was having some action on the side!! Who is listed as the father???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

2 billion people care 
    Posted by petlove6

You are overcounting the idiots!

It's the 21st century people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GuessMyName. Show GuessMyName's posts

Seeing as this marriage is morganatic, will their children be able to inherit?

Suppose Harry marries a Spanish Infanta, which is to say a direct decendant of both Louis Quatorze and the tragic consort of Charles I, Henriette Marie, wouldn't their children have a more legitimate claim to the thrown?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from noitpec. Show noitpec's posts

Dear GuessMyName

The thrown?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TAD1956. Show TAD1956's posts

Leave it to Jolly Roger to use ANY forum to air his political views. 

I don't really care about the wedding but I agree with the poster who said that it is nice to have good news too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllForADeuce. Show AllForADeuce's posts

Nope, not watching or listening to it.  I don't understand why this is so over-covered and thrown down our throats. 

Last time I checked, we're in America and not Britain.  I wish there was this much coverage for a President's daughter's wedding...they have a better chance of directly influincing the way we live than the powerless figureheads of a people we rejected 250 years ago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charlie5. Show Charlie5's posts

I'm just P i  S S E D I wasn't invited.  They'll be upset when I don't invite them to my 4th of July cookout!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charlie5. Show Charlie5's posts

Grossly incompetent President Jolly Roger????  I didn't know that George W. Bush was back in the White House!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrunoWoohoo. Show BrunoWoohoo's posts

Posted by DAMO1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was great!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmag-yo-yo. Show kmag-yo-yo's posts

I wonder where he rented the costume.

:))

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostoncommon. Show bostoncommon's posts

Who cares. Royal weddings of any kind are a bore. But this one may top them all in terms of ennui. For those of you who do care, I would ask: Do you know Prince William or Kate Middleton? Have they said anything meaningful about ways in which they hope to make this world better?

Isn't it ironic that a nation that proudly kicked out George III is so utterly infatuated with one of his great-great-great-great grandchildren's wedding.

There ought to be a global movement to abolish all monarchies once and for all. Establish Republics, which at least in spirit have no room for blue bloods.

Queen Elizabeth's clan pay no taxes, contribute nothing to society, and yet are idolized by so many. Unfathomable nonsense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lacus. Show lacus's posts

"Who owns this woman and can give her away in marriage?"
    "I do, Bishop I own her. Here, I give her to you," says Mr. Middleton (as he puts Kate's hand in the Bishop's hand. "Now you own her."
    Bishop, now holding Kate's hand. "Will, it looks like I own her now, so I can give her away yet again to you. Here, take her hand quickly before she realizes we're talkng about her in the third person as if she's a piece of property."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllForADeuce. Show AllForADeuce's posts

Bishop, now holding Kate's hand. "Will, it looks like I own her now, so I can give her away yet again to you. Here, take her hand quickly before she realizes we're talkng about her in the third person as if she's a piece of property."
    Posted by lacus

You mean like a Christian wedding where the father "gives away the bride"? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Umie79. Show Umie79's posts

This idiocy is comical.  Exactly what purpose does the stupid monarchy serve ?
    I can't believe so many people are stupid enough to care about this tripe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from temponed. Show temponed's posts

I would be so embarrassed if I were British right now.  It is 2011.  They need to wake up and move into the Modern era.  The fact that British taxpayers pay money to the Crown and their taxes support this nonsense is insane.  Thank God the Pilgrims got the hell out of there is all I can say.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from noitpec. Show noitpec's posts

I don't really care about it but I watched it - it was fun, that's all.
    Lighten up!

Sections
Shortcuts