Two Piece Wedding Dresses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Two Piece Wedding Dresses

I'm getting tired of these one piece wedding dresses.
    I think the bride should show off some of the reasons she's got  this man.
    Obviously the man could wear his own one piece instead of wearing a one time only tuxedo.
    Besides,this might start a whole new trend around the globe.
    More Florida,California,and Hawaiian beach weddings would be opened up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Re: Two Piece Wedding Dresses

Like this?
    http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/new_york_city/

or this?

http://www.zimbio.com/Seriously+McMillan%27s-+She+SO+Ghetto/articles/81/Not+Wear+Wedding+Top+Heavy+Bride

Yeah, classy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

dkb, where did you find that picture of me? Embarassed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: Two Piece Wedding Dresses:
    [QUOTE]dkb, where did you find that picture of me?
    Posted by lucy7368[/QUOTE]

LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

LOL, this is reminding me of the trend of two-piece prom dresses that came along in the late 90's when the exposed middrift was the height of sensuality. I can't even find pictures of them because I'm sure everyone agreed that they're heinous.
    bare middrift = not formal attire

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I almost tried on a two piece wedding dress not realizing it was a two piece.  The top was longer, and covering the skirt making it look like a dropped waist.  Looked pretty on the mannequin, but it wasn't for me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

ha ha ha, found one!
    www.picklerkellie.com/kellie-pickler-prom-dress.jpg" alt="" />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Pink, are you serious?? That is so trashy!!! But then again, I wouldn't put it past Kellie Pickler to wear something like that! LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

the funniest part:
    Googled "two-piece prom dress": nothing
    Googled "funky prom dress": nothing
    Googled "ugly prom dress": there it was, but still 3 pages in.
    I'm honestly surprised I found a pciture of someone wearing one, not a modeled picture. I didn't think anyone actually bought one of these, seeing as though I never ever saw anyone wear one to any of the many proms I saw pictures of growing up.

[QUOTE]Pink, are you serious?? That is so trashy!!! But then again, I wouldn't put it past Kellie Pickler to wear something like that! LOL.
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[QUOTE]ha ha ha, found one! www.picklerkellie.com/kellie-pickler-prom-dress.jpg " alt="" />
    Posted by pinkkittie27[/QUOTE]

That's not a prom dress, it's a Halloween costume.  If you're going as "harem girl."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I wouldn't let me daughter walk out of the house in that (my hypothetical daughter).  I wouldn't let my niece leave the house in that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

At least her chest is covered. I think you need to pick and choose your battles with teens. Seeing as though she already had a bejeweled navel, I think her mother has already lost one too many battles.

[QUOTE]I wouldn't let me daughter walk out of the house in that (my hypothetical daughter).  I wouldn't let my niece leave the house in that.
    Posted by dkb6248[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I'm all one for having fun with formal wear and pushing limits, I wore a top hat and bowtie to my prom and dyed my hair blue, but this just in poor taste.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two Piece Wedding Dresses : That's not a prom dress, it's a Halloween costume.  If you're going as "harem girl."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I'm all for dyed hair and top hats, but you're right, that dress is just poor taste.

It's not even about her navel showing, that isn't the worst thing in the world.  I don't like how the skirt has that low-navel cutout and the sides of the skirt have the cutouts that look like how some girls in the 90's would pull the straps of their thongs out above their pants show they would show?  Looks trashy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

My mom wouldn't let me wear a dress to the prom that showed part of my back!  It was barely anything, but she sewed in a piece of fabric to cover it.  I think she'd die if she saw this dress. 

Then again, clothing has changed quite a bit since I was in highschool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

It's just a hot mess in general. I'd still think it was ugly just being red and sparkly like it is even without the bare middrift.

[QUOTE]I'm all for dyed hair and top hats, but you're right, that dress is just poor taste. It's not even about her navel showing, that isn't the worst thing in the world.  I don't like how the skirt has that low-navel cutout and the sides of the skirt have the cutouts that look like how some girls in the 90's would pull the straps of their thongs out above their pants show they would show?  Looks trashy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[QUOTE]I'm all for dyed hair and top hats, but you're right, that dress is just poor taste. It's not even about her navel showing, that isn't the worst thing in the world.  I don't like how the skirt has that low-navel cutout and the sides of the skirt have the cutouts that look like how some girls in the 90's would pull the straps of their thongs out above their pants show they would show?  Looks trashy.

That is the worst look in the WORLD.  And, I'm looking at the dress again, and I am now concerned that it is so low that it would be impossible to wear panties.  Trashy.

I think red and sparkly has a place, but I agree that it's not on a 16 year old at a prom.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

the best part is the shawl- because God forbid her shoulders get cold...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

[QUOTE]I almost tried on a two piece wedding dress not realizing it was a two piece.  The top was longer, and covering the skirt making it look like a dropped waist.  Looked pretty on the mannequin, but it wasn't for me. 
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]
    I wore a two piece BM dress, again where the top was longer and even when I put my hands up there was no tummy showing.  I really loved that dress because I had virtually no alterations, the top was one size and the skirt was another size, so off the bat it fit better than most things.  I just didn't find a wedding dress that I liked in two pieces but I would have done it in heart beat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I really wish she'd gone with I Dream of Jeannie hair...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]I really wish she'd gone with I Dream of Jeannie hair...
    LOL, lucy! you always crack me up :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

1) That's what dresses cut down to here are for, Tarheel.  I got a sneak peak at the bride's dress for a wedding I will be attending in September and boy are her girls going to be out there for everyone to see!

2) That prom dress is hilarious!  Kellie Pickler was definitely not in as good shape when she was on Idol!!  Just sayin.

3) The younger sister wore one in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, but I can't find a photo!!