Veil - is this a good price?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Awesome!! Thanks ladies! I wasn't sure since it's such a simple style. I'm going for my first dress fitting on 2/21 and I think she will have veils I can try on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I know almost nothing about the price of veils. Is this a good price?

Veil from Etsy

I believe when I created a similar veil on veilshop.com it was at least $40. FYI I'll be wearing it like the bottom photo. I'll probably go somewhere where I can try veils on before ordering, but I'm pretty sure I want it short like this.

Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrideChilla. Show BrideChilla's posts

Yes, if you know that is the style you want, go for it! I wish i had checked out Etsy before ordering an over priced one from a Bridal boutique. They told me that my veil, along with my jewelry, would be delivered in three weeks. It's been over three months and it's still not in!!

$27 is a steal. Good luck :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I think that is a great price. The prices I have seen are outrageous, there were not many under 100 at Shoes to Dye for, and even Davids Bridal is expensive. I say go for it. I was going to get my veil on etsy too, but I would like mantilla lace style veil and even on etsy they are expensive!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Let me know how it turns out if you order it, please? I am seriously considering ordering a veil from the same company.

I couldnt stomach the bridal shop prices!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

That seems like a very good price to me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I got 2 of my veil's at David's Bridal, and just because they both have a bit of Swarovski crystal on them, they prices were outrageous! I wish I had known about sites like this when I started my hunt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yup, go for it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Good price, looks similar to the one I wore, but mine was $40 because I had a blusher and a cathedral layer.

I love the waterfall look int he bottom pic!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

That is a good price. I do recomend that you try on a similar style with your dress - I was going to buy one style and then when I finally tried in on with my dress I realized it would have been a mistake!

If you can go to the bridal salon or another store with your gown try on a similar style to see if you love it.

But yes this is a great price!

Sections
Shortcuts