Watters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lily61. Show Lily61's posts

Watters

Anyone know of any Bridal shops that carry Watters, besides Country Weddings and Lillians near the shouth shore or cape?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Watters

VOWS in Newton has some in stock, I think.  Check out their inventory at www.bridepower.com - you can search on Watters.

P.S.  Oops, not that near South Shore, but you can save a ton of money there.  They are (new) sample dresses.  I got my dress worth thousands for $700 at VOWS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I looked on their website and unfortunately it looks like those are the only two who carry them.

This might help, though...

http://watters.com/store_results.php?do=search&areaid=usa&country=US&zip=&within=15&state=MA&areacode=&city=&store_name=&find.x=10&find.y=13

ETA: looks like Bridal Boutique of Plymouth carries a partial line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julie6278. Show Julie6278's posts

Bridesmaid Galleria in Lynnfield does, I got my bridesmaid dresses there and Gail has been wonderful so far.  Also Brides and Belle in Medford has watters as well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

I know there are 2, Norwood and Norwell, shopping with someone else.  Look on the website - very accessible by highway time, at least.