Wedding dress

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smsalty. Show smsalty's posts

Wedding dress

Hi all I have an idea.... I got a free wedding dress from VOWS from the G.I. gown giveaway and I had already gotten a wedding dress, not in love with but on a budget. Now I have two, clearly more in love with the second, and I would love to give away the first dress. I want to give the dress to someone who needs it, not someone who doesn't want to spend the money but a person who doesn't have the money to spend. I figure the word of mouth on this site will help me find a deserving person, as I can't post on craig's for fear of scams and liars. The dress is beautiful simple and very elegant. I live local in the city and I am more that happy to have girls come and try it first and post pictures on here. I don't know the designer of hand but I know it isn't one you will see on SYTTD. It is a size 10, NWT, never been altered It is sheath style with a long train. The material is not heavy as I was going to wear it on my wedding at the end of June. PLease ladies help me find a deserving person, or ideas on how I can find someone.
    Thank you!
    Salty
    ps I will post a pic once ifigure out how to black out my face as I look silly!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Wedding dress

Salty, how nice!  The boards are DEAD today, though...sigh.

You can effectively blur out your face by using the retouch feature in most online and/or free picture editing software.  Just make the retouch circle as big as it gets.  But, I'm sure you don't look silly enough to bother with that. :)

~kar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

So generous of you!  You can also open a photo in the Paint program and block out your face or cut it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

If you do not have other  software, copy or save the picture in Windows to My Pictures,  open with Paint and blot out the face.  Save as PNG or JPEG,  and it will upload to the tree box picture feature here.

It is a nice gesture.