Where to buy inexpensive crinoline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenCardWedding. Show GreenCardWedding's posts

Hi, I think i will need a crinoline with my dress, where can I pick up a mermaid style one that will not cost me a ton of money (more than $40)? http://www.essensedesigns.com/dress.php?id=42 Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

I've seen them on Amazon or you can make one fairly cheaply.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Second Time Around is a consignment shop in Boston, and they have wedding stuff. Give 'em a ring and see - they may have something perfect for really cheap.

Do you have someone who could go buy it for you if they have one? Are you in the States right now for your fitting with Anahit?

Second Time Around

(617) 247-3504
    176 Newbury Street
    Boston, MA 02116

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Be sure to have someone call them first - Newbury St. isn't worth dealing with unless they are holding something for your friend to see. Parking is a pain and gets worse the better the weather gets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenCardWedding. Show GreenCardWedding's posts

[Quote]Second Time Around is a consignment shop in Boston, and they have wedding stuff. Give 'em a ring and see - they may have something perfect for really cheap.

Do you have someone who could go buy it for you if they have one? Are you in the States right now for your fitting with Anahit?

Second Time Around

(617) 247-3504
    176 Newbury Street
    Boston, MA 02116[/Quote]

No I am not coming to the states until 1 week beore my wedding since flgihts from au are over $1,000 and it takes 30hours each way to get to Boston.

I might try the consignment shop, someone could pick something up for me. I don't want to spend much money on something i def never wear again and no one will see.

Sections
Shortcuts