Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

A Real DOOZIE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: A Real DOOZIE!

Plasko, love your style. 

Some guy, not getting the "I can't continue with this thread and remain anonymous" remark.  Are you someone famous?  Should I look for you on Inside Edition, Channel 5 or something??  Is your wife one of the posters?  Just curious.

Rainbow Brite

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Being alone isn't always a bad thing and being in a relationship isn't always a good thing. Being happy with who you are is the best thing....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Well you know what they say "Tell a woman your problems if you want sympathy, tell a guy your problems if you want a solution"

This might cheer you up (scroll down for the article):

With this in mind I'd say that you can't continue like this, you will get an ulcer. So think about the possible solutions, if you have a problem. Think like a guy and focus on the solution, not the problem itself, e.g:

1- Counseling or heart-to-heart talks with loving wife
    2- Divorce
    3- Get a less stressful job, spend a bit more of your time on the family
    4- See a doctor about anti-depressants 

Your writing here indicates you already know the current situation is not going to be sustainable. The first step is admitting you have a problem, well done. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I choked on my coffee when I opened that link!  Too funny!  But other than that, well said Plasko, but I don't think he really wants advice, he just wants to vent.  Very sad but your solutions hit it on the head.  I hope he takes it..

Sections
Shortcuts