Are we happy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Are we happy?

I took a hiatus from BDC message boards for a while because 1) it took forever for them to finalize the forums and 2) my work computer doesn't like to function well with them, so I couldn't get on at work.

I'm sure you've already gone over this, but how is everyone liking it?  I think I love it!  I'm SO happy with the "Details" section - that was badly needed. 

I am now 3 months out and need you girls more than ever, so I had to force myself to get back on and give the new boards a shot.  I'm impressed, BDC.  You ticked us off for so long that you're finally making up for it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Are we happy?

Hey, LilSprout!  Missed you!

I love them now that I'm used to the new forum. We get to see our posts as soon as they load; what a concept, right?  And, the avatars are a universal hit.  There are still a couple of improvents they say they are working on (like emailing when someone responds to your posts, for one), but they work and are fun, again.

If you use the link BDCDottie posted to Weddings, you can see all the discussions on all Weddings topics instead of just the thread in each category with the lastest post.  I think, now, too the "All Weddings Discussion" on the main Weddings page gets you there, too (it didn't for awhile).

3 months will fly by - fasten your seatbelt!! :)

~kar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

love spellcheck, love that photos and links are much easier to include, love the new "weddings" page.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Now I have to go find a good Avatar - SO MUCH PRESSURE! :)