1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Re: Avatars - Polls

you ladies have some seriously cute kitty cats!
    Posted by pinkkittie18

Well now I have to show off my Kitty, Lotus. He's violently affectionate. :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Yay! I love kitties in action poses!

Here's my little Max:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Yay! I love kitties in action poses! Here's my little Max:
    Posted by pinkkittie18

ahahha I love him!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Mine I am sure you can figure out - 1980 year I was born - and what  is more 80's than Madonna :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Mine's Patsy Stone, because she's absolutely fabulous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

I love that you have Patsy as your avatar! It made me smile when I saw it for the first time...my sister and I can barely have a conversation without quoting AbFab...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

I love your kitty photo - great great great

Well now I have to show off my Kitty, Lotus. He's violently affectionate. :-)
    Posted by amschnittger

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Happy Easter! The poker cake is just a picture I took from our bakery's website, Damicis. BUT we are going to do a poker-themed cake for the rehearsal dinner. :-) My avatars will probably change a lot...I get bored easily. Or maybe I have multiple personalities. :-)
    Posted by amschnittger

I like your posts and will miss them if I see "someone else's" avatar.  I might notice your name under a new picture, but not if I'm scanning quickly.   Just a thought.   Of course, you can change it every day if you like!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

I like your posts and will miss them if I see "someone else's" avatar.  I might notice your name under a new picture, but not if I'm scanning quickly.   Just a thought.   Of course, you can change it every day if you like!
    Posted by kargiver

oops, sorry Kar! I changed it today b/c I was craving burritos. :-) of course I crave them every day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

oops, sorry Kar! I changed it today b/c I was craving burritos. :-) of course I crave them every day.
    Posted by amschnittger

I actually got a big kick out of your new avatar.  Who doesn't love Chipolte?! :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Moe's is better :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

ams, love the burrito! 

I was just visiting my cousin in central PA, and her husband pronoucned chipotle "chip-ott'-ul."  He wasn't kidding around.  I think if he said it right, no one around would know what he was saying, though, so whatever!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

ams, love the burrito!  I was just visiting my cousin in central PA, and her husband pronoucned chipotle "chip-ott'-ul."  He wasn't kidding around.  I think if he said it right, no one around would know what he was saying, though, so whatever!
    Posted by kargiver

hahhaa...yeah that sounds about right. I'm from Ohio and people are just starting to figure it out. Oh well, however you say it, it is the best. :-) Mmmmm.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You said it, Mmmmmmm!  Is that an Ana's burrito?  It looks like their wrapper...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Dude, we just got a burrito joint walking distance from my house in Lynn and it's amazing. They taste very much like Anna's and they sell Jarritos sodas.

Lynn feels civilized now.

F- Chipotle and Qdoba. Chain burrito shops can go play in traffic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Don't dis on Qdoba, their queso burrito is amazing! 1,000 calories, but amazing. I couldn't make it through the winter without it.
    But for a less-artery-clogging burrito experience, it's got to be Anna's, which is becoming quite the chain itself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Boca Grande isn't bad.  Are they considered a chain?

Dude, we just got a burrito joint walking distance from my house in Lynn and it's amazing. They taste very much like Anna's and they sell Jarritos sodas. Lynn feels civilized now. F- Chipotle and Qdoba. Chain burrito shops can go play in traffic.
    Posted by helphelpImbeingrepressed

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Personally, I consider Anna's and Boca Grande to be chains.  Granted they are local chains, but they are chains nonetheless.  If you aren't going to a mom and pop place that has one store w/ around 10-15 tables, then basically it's just an assembly line serving the same stuff that you get anyplace else.  It's still darn tasty though!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Dude, we just got a burrito joint walking distance from my house in Lynn and it's amazing. They taste very much like Anna's and they sell Jarritos sodas. Lynn feels civilized now. F- Chipotle and Qdoba. Chain burrito shops can go play in traffic.
    Posted by helphelpImbeingrepressed

Anna's is great if you're looking for "authentic."

Qdoba is fine as a substitute but too commercial for me. I like the simplicity of Chipotle.

Anna's is a chain...and probably so is whatever just opened near you. Just sayin.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Boca Grande isn't bad.  Are they considered a chain?
    Posted by Brighton1

Boca Grande is a chain, and so is Anna's.

But, I think that Chipotle can be even less artery clogging than Anna's. I don't like that they use sliced cheese and they melt it. And I like Chipotle's cilantro-rice. Plus I don't feel like I'm on a game show when I'm at Chipotle. There is too much pressure at Anna's and I never seem to get what I want b/c of it. Although their veggies are so good.

I could go on and on and on. I am a burrito wh0re. Another word I just found out you can't use anymore, even when u are referring to yourself! :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Boca Grande is a national Chain -  pretty sure they have them in Ohio.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

I just go to The Azteca in Lawrence for a burrito.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Qdoba's burritos taste like a wet dishcloth. I'll dis them with aplomb, tyvm.

The only chains I'll go to are locally owned ones. If we keep letting national chains take over, you can kiss our local color goodbye. If I wanted the vanilla sameness of the rest of the freakin country, I'd move.

This place around the corner isn't a chain. It's a total mom n' pop place. The DIY marketing and signs says it all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

If you want something orgasmically delicious, go to Rochester NY and get yourself a garbage plate. They're generally consumed after a night of heavy drinking, and involve:

styrofoam container with globs of mac salad and home fries topped with two cheeseburger patties coated in a blanket of ketchup and occasionaly a Secret Sauce. Cut up, mix together, and nom.

I've been craving one since I moved to Boston. No burrito can hold up to a plate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

If you want something orgasmically delicious, go to Rochester NY and get yourself a garbage plate. They're generally consumed after a night of heavy drinking, and involve: styrofoam container with globs of mac salad and home fries topped with two cheeseburger patties coated in a blanket of ketchup and occasionaly a Secret Sauce. Cut up, mix together, and nom. I've been craving one since I moved to Boston. No burrito can hold up to a plate.
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease

That sounds incredible. My friend is performing in Rochester this weekend I will have to tell her...what's the place called?

Sections
Shortcuts