Cheating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

Re: Cheating

IF this guy "loves" her the way he says he does and then he is willing to be completely selfish and do whatever he wants, then he doesnt love her enough.  i mean, if you really love someone do you really want to hurt them that badly with the knowledge of what you did just on a whim?  do you want to risk giving that person an std just because you wanted to have some fun and get it out of your system?  its a lot more serious than just play time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GirlyGirl82. Show GirlyGirl82's posts

No attention seeker here. I posted originally an overview of the subject and when it was deemed people wanted to know more specific details, I have given them. Sorry to offend anyone. I am not one to post a big long thing. Short and sweet is what works for me, which is why I posted a little and as people asked, I answered.

Anyone having a hard time logging into the boards? I have been having a very difficult time the past week. Is it just me?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GirlyGirl82. Show GirlyGirl82's posts

Oh and, I did tell my friend. I told her everything and she was very grateful I told her.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

GG I have had horrible luck logging into the boards all week it is not just you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Still having trouble with these stupid boards, too.  Or I can get into one thread okay, but when I try to move to another one, it just freezes.   So annoying! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I am having the same experience, Cosmo.  I hate it.  It takes me 10 minutes just to open a thread and then when I got to repond, it tells me I'm not logged in. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

In Response to Re: Cheating:
    [QUOTE]Oh and, I did tell my friend. I told her everything and she was very grateful I told her.
    Posted by GirlyGirl82[/QUOTE]

Girly, thanks for the update.  Can you share more?  Did she ever confront him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GirlyGirl82. Show GirlyGirl82's posts

She did confront him. He did not deny it, but rather said it was a one time thing, a mistake, and that it meant nothing to him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Cheating:
    [QUOTE]She did confront him. He did not deny it, but rather said it was a one time thing, a mistake, and that it meant nothing to him. 
    Posted by GirlyGirl82[/QUOTE]

I hate when people say stuff like that.  So, it meant nothing, but it was worth destroying everything that we had?  Ugh.  Yell