Final countdown - 10 days to go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Final countdown - 10 days to go!

In Response to Re: Final countdown - 10 days to go!:
    I'm also 7-11!  I can't believe how quickly the past year went by!  I'm picking up my dress on Friday and finishing the OOT bags this weekend with my mom.  So far all I have are the bags, potato chips, and chocolate.  I need to hit BJ's bad! 
    Posted by Brighton1

Wow it really did fly by!  It seems like just yesterday you were admitting you weren't engaged yet :o)  (No worries - I was on here before I was engaged to!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

This week has been crazy, I have sent probably 100 emails and made so many phone calls. I thought everything was done!!  I am such a planner and have had things like favors, place cards etc. done for a while, so I thought there would be nothing left to do! I guess I was wrong, this last minute stuff is killer.        
    Posted by ajuly09

I felt the same way ajuly!!!  I was such a good little planner; How could the final weeks be SOOO busy?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Seriously, I was on here longer as a non-engaged person than an engaged one!  :-) 

Tibird, thanks for the Tylenol tip!  My mom's going to BJ's today, so I'll let her know.

In Response to Re: Final countdown - 10 days to go! : Wow it really did fly by!  It seems like just yesterday you were admitting you weren't engaged yet :o)  (No worries - I was on here before I was engaged to!)
    Posted by framerican51008

Sections
Shortcuts