Frozen Drink Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Frozen Drink Poll

Cool off and identify your favorite frozen beverage.  Alcohol optional. 

As unoriginal and calorie-laden as it is - on the first hot day I'd like a frozen pina colada - sometimes a strawberry colada.  As the warm weather become more regular - I think a frozen margarita preferably strawberry hits the spot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: Frozen Drink Poll

I'm lame. I just like unsweetened iced tea.

I don't like my alcohol frozen. It gets too watered down that way.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

with alcohol- Khaula & Milk with ice, mixed in a blender

without- I've got three-Gloria Jean's Strawberry fruit chiller or a DD frozen lemonade or their Tropicana orange drink (it tastes like an orange popcicle). I used to really enjoy DD Coffee Coolada but since I only really drink them in the summer they are too much for me now and I can't finish a small so they are a waste.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

We got frozen margaritas on Saturday and it was niiice. Although, I typically don't go for the frozen drinks. My favorite hot day drink is a nice cool Mojito - but NOT from the mix! It's gotta be real.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I like drinks on the rocks not frozen, but if I had to choose, it'd be a margarita.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Ooooh, a Mudslide!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

I studied in Spain in college and became obsessed with horchata (silent h-- or-CHA-tuh). It's cold, kind of milky but more viscous, and there are flavors of honey, hazelnut, and spices. There are a couple places in Boston that have it and it makes me sooooo happy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Frozen drink - french vanilla coolatta

Just really cold drink - Polar orange dry w/ ice

Sections
Shortcuts