HI everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

HI everyone

Just wanted to say a quick "hi" before I disappear again for a few days.  I've been having trouble logging on at work, so haven't posted lately, plus I have been busy planning my youngest daughter's Bat Mitzvah, which is...TOMORROW (that is Saturday June 20th!).
    Best to all you June 20th brides and to my old pals--cosmo, auntbeth, misslily, kargiver, northern lights, framerican, etc, etc (didn't mean to leave anyone out--I'm thinking of all of you) and I will be back as soon as the blessed event is over and I can relax!
    Happy Summer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: HI everyone

So exciting! Hope you have a fabulous day today with your daughter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, ash, have a wonderful time!  See you on the flip side. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hi Ash!  Nice to hear from you :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Congratulations!  Hope you're having fun with the planning (I know you are)!  check in and let us know how it went!  Best wishes! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

Its over!!  So relieved.  It was beautiful, my daughter did great and she and her friends had a blast.  And after all the official thank yous she gave us in her little speech, when it was all over and we were leaving the party to get into the car, she came over to me and hugged me and said "Thank you so much mommy" and she had done the same to my husband.  That was worth every minute and dollar I spent on this.  It was even better than my wedding day.

Thanks for the good wishes.  Hope I will be around more.  Stay dry everyone!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

How lovely! I'm so glad it went off without a hitch- and that your daughter is so grateful, she sounds like a sweetie! :)