How not to give a best man speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, man, I laughed, I admit it. :D

But, yeah, I'd have been horrified if it had been us. Why does that stuff make me laugh? I dunno.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

My mom sent this to me and I just had to share it wiht you ladies.

May this never happen at your wedding!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Kar- It's a shock value laugh. It's why Farrely brothers movies are funny the first time, but if you watch them a second time you think "Why did I think this was funny?"

And I repeat, may it never, EVER, happen at your wedding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Pingo-

Yes, this is definately funny in a candid camera sort of way. It's only funny because it's not happening to you or someone you know.
    It even says in the caption that this was a very large wedding- 300+ guests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[Quote] I actually thought it was quite sad, that someone had to retort to this at a formal wedding reception.
    This kind of 'exposure' is for the rehearsal dinners with only very close friends, that know the couple well.
    If I had been the bride, I would have been upset beyond anything.
    [/Quote]

I agree. I would have been apalled and horrified - and very, very angry. And I don't even want to think about how my 92 year-old grandfather would react.

I guess it's one of those things that's funny because it happened to someone else.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

You know, I spent the first two minutes or so, just thinking, "Ok.... this isn't that funny."

And then, we got to the end. :) Thank you. Thank you VERY much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

That is hilarious. I am glad I watched the whole thing. Thank you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

No problem at all, I thought all you girls who are in the heat of planning could use a chuckle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hmm! pinkie - I have no link to open. Could you please post it again - sounds like a funny thing to watch, Thanks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

http://freakybestmanspeech.com

seems someone they knew thouhgt it was so priceless they created a website for it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hi pinkey, thanks for posting this piece again.
    I watched it to the end - but didn't think it was funny at all. I actually thought it was quite sad, that someone had to retort to this at a formal wedding reception.
    This kind of 'exposure' is for the rehearsal dinners with only very close friends, that know the couple well.
    If I had been the bride, I would have been upset beyond anything.
    Your Mom is right - 'How NOT to give a BM toast.'

[Quote]http://freakybestmanspeech.com

seems someone they knew thouhgt it was so priceless they created a website for it![/Quote]