OT - Bar Needed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

OT - Bar Needed

Hi ladies,

A bunch of girlfriends and I are going to Jacques on Tremont St Friday night for a birthday... show is not till 10:15 - does anyone know of a fun bar in the area we could go to before?

Thanks! (and happy hump day!) :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: OT - Bar Needed

P.F. Changs is right near there, so you can sit outside and enjoy their awesome Mai Tais before the show. If you want to eat there, make reservations as it can be busy on Friday nights.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from booklover. Show booklover's posts

Flemings and Legal Seafoods both have very nice bars - they are across from the Radisson Hotel.  Come to think of it, there is probably a nice bar in the Radisson as well.

You can sit outside at one of the restaurants in the transportation building (I forget the restaurants' names) but you may have to actually eat there to do that as opposed to just getting drinks.

Have fun!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

I'm a fan of Rock Bottom, down the street from PF Changs. What types of bars do you like? Rock Bottom is pretty chill, you can hear people talk, pub-like.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

Hope you had fun, I would have not had any suggestions had I read this in time, but I have to say I loved the title of the post.

Doesn't everyone need a bar from time to time??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl831. Show bostongirl831's posts

Haha Ash! I just cracked up laughing reading your comment - so true ;) I could use one right about now.

We had a BLAST! Anyone looking fun a bach party or birthday party idea - go there! My goodness that place is ridiculous! We went to Flash's before - good cocktails! thanks for all the suggestions :)