Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

OT-Catalog Living

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

OT-Catalog Living

have you guys seen this site? I caught up with it earlier this morning and it was very difficult not to laugh really loudly at my desk. Happy Wednesday!

http://catalogliving.net/ 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: OT-Catalog Living

I find it intriguing that most of the pictures come from Pottery Barn (and quite a few from Ethan Allen).

I have issues with catalogs, because I always find myself desperately wanting one of the items in the picture that is NOT for sale.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Re: OT-Catelog Living

The images don't appear for me.  Major bummer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I just found my exact brand (and color choice) of garden boots in a Williams Sonoma catalog sitting on the water trapping mat they're selling!  The boots were from QVC, by the way, and not for sale at WS.

These are funny - I love the calendar one with only one kid having a smiley face on Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: OT-Catalog Living:
    These are funny - I love the calendar one with only one kid having a smiley face on Sunday.
    Posted by kargiver

That was one of my favorites.  I also really like the sweater trying to escape the closet when no one is looking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yeah, that's a good one.  Did you watch the "stacks of books" video?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Love this site, always entertaining! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I have never seen this before!  Brilliant!

ETA: Ok, like Northern, I have to stop reading it because I'm in one of those moods where I am not going to be able to stop laughing.  "Let's just enjoy our limes under glass."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Love it! Too funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from booklover. Show booklover's posts

This is hilarious!  Yet another way to procrastinate at work.....

Sections
Shortcuts