OT - Crazy Realtors!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!!

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!!:
    one of my favorites. I have that book somewhere at home. In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! :
    Posted by pinkkittie27

Is it in your book?  Because my SO swears that it's been photoshopped, but I remember seeing it ages ago - before the internet and Photoshop.  I would love to be able to tell him that I'm right.  Innocent

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Actually...  I looked them up online Monday night, and their website does say they'll be filming in the Boston area!  I sent an email to the producers asking how we audition for the show.  LOL!
    Posted by Rapunzel41

Score! DO IIIITTTT.

DH wants me to sign up for Spice Up My Kitchen. One of his college buddies was actually on the show a few years ago, lol. Their kitchen is currently amazing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Score! DO IIIITTTT. DH wants me to sign up for Spice Up My Kitchen. One of his college buddies was actually on the show a few years ago, lol. Their kitchen is currently amazing.
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease

Is there a reality show called "Give me Money" that I could sign up for?  Like, I could show up, and smile pretty for the cameras, and they could just give me money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Is there a reality show called "Give me Money" that I could sign up for?  Like, I could show up, and smile pretty for the cameras, and they could just give me money.
    Posted by lucy7368

I think so, but you have to hang out with Tila Tequila and surrender every shred of dignity. Oh, and elimination is, inexplicably, in a hot tub.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

It's in the very last Far Side book "Last Chapter and Worse".
    However, the blue is photoshopped or an alternate version. God was caucasian if I remember correctly.

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Is it in your book?  Because my SO swears that it's been photoshopped, but I remember seeing it ages ago - before the internet and Photoshop.  I would love to be able to tell him that I'm right. 
    Posted by lucy7368

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bishky. Show Bishky's posts

I absolutely loved my mortgage broker.  Her name is Donna McKeown, and she works with Prospect Mortgage in Newton.  Here's her page on the company site: http://www.myprospectmortgage.com/dmckeown/.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

I would print the email and put it in the homeowner's mailbox. I am sure they would love to know that their realtor is being rude to potential buyers. It is hard enough to sell a house nowadays, nevermind having it made harder because your realtor is rude to someone who was interested in it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

I would print the email and put it in the homeowner's mailbox. I am sure they would love to know that their realtor is being rude to potential buyers. It is hard enough to sell a house nowadays, nevermind having it made harder because your realtor is rude to someone who was interested in it!
    Posted by Missy509

Ah, would that I could...  The property is currently vacant, and I believe it's bank-owned.  Of course I can't find out which bank because I was booted from the realtor's site.  LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Ah, would that I could...  The property is currently vacant, and I believe it's bank-owned.  Of course I can't find out which bank because I was booted from the realtor's site.  LOL!
    Posted by Rapunzel41

Too bad.  I'm sure the bank would especially love to know how rude the realtor is, since banks have a lot of houses to sell these days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Ah, would that I could...  The property is currently vacant, and I believe it's bank-owned.  Of course I can't find out which bank because I was booted from the realtor's site.  LOL!
    Posted by Rapunzel41

What is the mls #? I'll find it for you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Hi Rapunzel, I know that is annoying, but my mortgage broker did the same thing.  They are VERY busy with so many people refinancing and stuff.  No excuse, but many of them are slow to respond. Good luck!
    Posted by trex509

I had the same experience - waiting for responses.  Kind of like many of my wedding vendors. Laughing  So - Rapunzel - don't be surprised if this happens again down the line!

Anyway, even though I had to wait, I felt he was very good in the end.  I cannot for the life of me remember the company that he worked with, but he was out of Cambridge and has his own website - let me know if you'd like his name.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Hi Rapunzel!  Wow that is crazy.  What an idiot!  He really will not last long if he can't treat potential customers with respect and he obviously doesn't realize how important word of mouth is.  If you like, I was happy with my realtor who works out of Waltham.  I can send you her name if you are interested.  She was very professional and responsive.  I guess we're lucky we liked her at an open house decided to use her.  It sounds like there are a lot of jerks out there!
    Posted by trex509

Hi Trex - thanks for your realtor recommendation. She is great! We are definitely going with her.
    I can't believe how many crazy realtors are out there. I had a few calling non-stop for a while so it's a relief to finally find a good one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Yay!  That's great!  I'm so happy you liked her.  We felt the same way when we met her, you could just tell that she's a professional.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Crazy Realtors!!! : Hi Trex - thanks for your realtor recommendation. She is great! We are definitely going with her. I can't believe how many crazy realtors are out there. I had a few calling non-stop for a while so it's a relief to finally find a good one.
    Posted by cicirose

Good luck!  When you find a house, be sure to talk to a real estate lawyer before you make an offer.  It can save you quite the headache (and lots of $$$$) later.

Sections
Shortcuts