OT - sexy undies that last?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: OT - sexy undies that last?

VS undies are the only things I buy there, and they last me for awhile too. I also like Aerie, the American Eagle spin-off. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Rirlo - I had a sheath dress and wore a BRIGHT blue undetectable thong.  It was very cute!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

That settles it: I'm getting something new, and it's going to be colorful! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

rirlo- I vote for color!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

In Response to Re: OT - sexy undies that last?:
    [QUOTE]rirlo- I vote for color!
    Posted by pinkkittie27[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for orange, PK!  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If your dress is of traditional weight and you wear a petticoat (or at least a slip) you can wear any color you want!

I'm going to Wrentham soon.  Maybe one of their stores sells the hanky pankies - does anyone know?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I just ordered some Hanky Pankies, and I got a great deal from A Brief Affair and coupon code "FREE" that gave me 5% off.  Their site is free shipping on orders over $50 (unlike Nordstrom which is free for over $200).

A Brief Affair, use Coupon Code "FREE"

I got the 5 pack for $85, reduced by $4.75 with the coupon code and free shipping making them $16 each instead of $18 at the Nordstrom store or $19.60 online.

So, I'll give you an update when they arrive!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

some-guy, that is hilarious.  But you're right, I think we can all live perfectly happy lives without an update on the goings on in Kars smalls drawer!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, that-guy - you totally crack me up.  I'll leave it to your imagination.  You've seen me in my wedding dress enough to picture it yourself.  :)

Prill, I meant that I'd let the kind ladies who recommended them know how much I like them...hopefully!  Wasn't planning on giving too many details!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

FWIW, Kar, you can get free shipping w/ Nordstrom is you elect to pick it up at the store rather than have it shipped to your house.  Kind of a pain, but if it isn't what you had in mind, it's not so much of a hassle to do the return since you are right there.  You know my issues w/ online Nordstrom deliveries; I may just click the pick up at the store option seeing as I have to make a trip to do returns anyway with just about every online purchase.... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, but they'd still be $2 per pair there rather than at A Brief Affair.  I hope I'm getting the real things...

I know, you'd at least be able to deal with defects right there at the store if you did it that way.  It's unbelievable the problems you've had there, ALF.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I couldn't be happier with the Hanky Pankies!  They arrived yesterday.  The boring brown/black 5 pack I thought I ordered was really a variety pack of cute colors so I'm even more pleased. 

Thanks for all your recommendations.  Now, to find that lingerie bag...

If anyone needs to stock up, be sure to use the Brief Affair discounts so you end up paying $16 rather than $18 (plus shipping) at Nordstrom's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

so glad you like them!  i think i'll try that website too.  always looking for a good deal!